Yard1

[REL] Realism Dispatch Enhanced 3.1.1

Some new stuff (well, first one is not so new :P )

FIB SWAT - alongside FIB Police (based on, well, FBI Police), they will be a part of optional Federal Law addon. I'll see if I can upload this ped separately soon.

Spoiler

large.271590_20160714202932_1.png.dc5dd5

Thanks to OpenIV Team which managed to convert the carcols.ymt to an editable format, we have experimented and successfully added a new Federal Government plate which will be used by NOOSE vehicles - just like DHS vehicles use in real life. The carcols will also allow us to fix some emergency lighting issues with the cars.

Spoiler

4a64bf7845.png

Now, this might seem like a small thing, but I have also improved the USCG ped by adding a leg holster, one extra head and an ability to spawn in tactical gear. On the left you have the normal gear, and tactical on the right. The tactical gear works like the bulletproof vest on LSPD Male Cops, meaning it won't spawn normally but can be configured (and will be) to spawn after a certain wanted level was reached, and will grand additional survivability to the guardsmen. The design is based but not 100% true on the USCG Maritime Security Response Team. Aside from boats, the USCG will also use a modified Swift helicopter, of which I should have pictures soon.

Spoiler

16de07071d.jpg

More, as always, to come!

7 hours ago, J and E Vehicle Team said:

I already have my Vehicles.meta in update.rpf edited; how do I install RDE without losing the current edits?

Copy across your Added Entries into the RDE 3.0 'vehicles.meta' file, and you should have no problems there.

Looks good!  I believe that I see a Highway Patrol livery added for the Granger.  Are you still working on the Sherriff Bison as well?  Looks fantastic and I can't wait for more.  I think that RDE is by far the best add-on to LSPDFR.

Hi @Yard1
I don't know if it's possible, but I'd like to have a option where you can set a police department which only responds in Los Santos County, so I can 3 different PD's instead of 2.

1. Los Santos - Los Santos Police Department                    (LSPD)
2. Los Santos County - Los Santos Sheriff Department       (LSSD)
3. Blaine County - Blaine County Sheriff's Office                  (BCSO)

I know you can set the options for backup.xml for LSPDFR, but it would be great if they could actually drive there.

1 hour ago, ginot1994 said:

Hi @Yard1
I don't know if it's possible, but I'd like to have a option where you can set a police department which only responds in Los Santos County, so I can 3 different PD's instead of 2.

1. Los Santos - Los Santos Police Department                    (LSPD)
2. Los Santos County - Los Santos Sheriff Department       (LSSD)
3. Blaine County - Blaine County Sheriff's Office                  (BCSO)

I know you can set the options for backup.xml for LSPDFR, but it would be great if they could actually drive there.

That's already possible with the current version of RDE, and the addon Yard released separately for LSPDFR, so I'm sure it'll work the same for RDE 3.0

If replying to me, please quote me for faster replies!

RIP Dutch Section. Gone but not forgotten and pretty much forgotten.

agtWJLr.png

1 hour ago, SuperStumpje said:

That's already possible with the current version of RDE, and the addon Yard released separately for LSPDFR, so I'm sure it'll work the same for RDE 3.0

I mean the districts the cars drive in, you have SEB, PIA, BCSO and HWAY, but I was curious if there will be a new one which drives in Los Santos County only.
There isn't a add-on that supports it yet.

10 minutes ago, ginot1994 said:

I mean the districts the cars drive in, you have SEB, PIA, BCSO and HWAY, but I was curious if there will be a new one which drives in Los Santos County only.
There isn't a add-on that supports it yet.

Like I said, this already does that. LSPD in the city, LSSD in LS county, BCSO in Blaine County, with SAHP, PIA and SEP still driving around and being parked where they were with regular RDE.

agtWJLr.png

And here is, as promised - the US Coast Guard Swift!

Spoiler

ed1af8b52b.png

It will spawn only when player is in the ocean on higher wanted levels, supporting (not replacing!) other helicopters.

Aside from that, the script will allow to not only configure the health, armor and weapons of peds, but also components and props! You can make a variant of a ped with low armor, and one with high armor that also has the bulletproof vest component always on! More information on the script later - Dilapidated is working his ass off trying to catch up :P

6 hours ago, Yard1 said:

And here is, as promised - the US Coast Guard Swift!

Hide contents

ed1af8b52b.png

It will spawn only when player is in the ocean on higher wanted levels, supporting (not replacing!) other helicopters.

Sadly we haven't figured out why landing gear doesn't work as on civilian Swift model.

BTW, have you found two easter eggs here?

Found a spare mop in the cleaning cupboard, guess I'll leave it here for people to clean up their drooling :)

On a more serious note, are there any plans to do something with the police van? It seems to be the only law enforcement vehicle that's currently not being edited in any way.

agtWJLr.png

2 minutes ago, SuperStumpje said:

Found a spare mop in the cleaning cupboard, guess I'll leave it here for people to clean up their drooling :)

On a more serious note, are there any plans to do something with the police van? It seems to be the only law enforcement vehicle that's currently not being edited in any way.

Hahaha, yeah, uh, we kinda forgot about it. Thanks, something will be done.

2 minutes ago, Yard1 said:

Hahaha, yeah, uh, we kinda forgot about it. Thanks, something will be done.

Lol, guess that's what happens when it's being used surprisingly little in the game. Just the occasional roadblock, and if not edited sometimes prisoner transport with Arrest Manager.

agtWJLr.png

1 hour ago, SuperStumpje said:

Lol, guess that's what happens when it's being used surprisingly little in the game. Just the occasional roadblock, and if not edited sometimes prisoner transport with Arrest Manager.

We have a SA Corrections van w/ thin "NOOSE/SAHP" lightbar. Best choice for prisoner transportation.

3 hours ago, Cherryp1e said:

This probably isnt the right place, so i do apologise, But I'm trying to get the bear cat to spawn using your 5 star scripts. But i cant seem to get it to spawn this the entry for config file

Reveal hidden contents

<Vehicle>
      <Tag>riot</Tag>
      <Model>riot</Model>
      <PrimaryARGBColor></PrimaryARGBColor>
      <Type>Ground</Type>
      <Sprite>PoliceCarDot</Sprite>
      <BlipText>NOOSE Insurgent</BlipText>
      <BlipColor>Blue</BlipColor>
      <Passengers>8</Passengers>
      <ForcePed>FBI</ForcePed> <--- the FBI is a custom ped setup using the FIBSWAT model
      <DespawnDistance>800</DespawnDistance>
      <InitialSpeed>30</InitialSpeed>
    </Vehicle>

I've managed to get it to work with a Tahoe, spawning the swat guys inside but then the police insurgent doesnt spawn with noose peds, but haven't been successful with the bear-cat in any form, Any help would be appreciated 

The right place is mentioned in the first post:

On 8/15/2016 at 2:55 AM, Yard1 said:

Please don't ask for support with RDE 2.2.1 here, use either the file comments or the 2.2.1 thread.

Customization is key to my gaming experience. I take pictures, do textures and lore-friendly vehicles. 
Recent releases: OracleRadiusPony. See all.
You can see my gallery here

Getting really excited for this! Can't wait to see what this script is all about. 

Are you guys planning on implementing custom lighting for any of these cars? Also, it's a shame about the lore-friendly Humvee/Patriot. That's the one part of RDE I never liked - the real life military vehicles mixed in with the Staniers and the Grangers, etc.