Jump to content
PNWParksFan

Requests for backup.xml customization

Recommended Posts

First off, huge thank-you to the LSPDFR team for LSPDFR 0.3 - it's awesome!

I'm enjoying customizing my backup.xml, but am finding myself wishing for a bit more flexibility, especially with probability of certain backup units arriving. It appears that each <VehicleSet> has an equal probability of responding, regardless of how many <Vehicle> entries are in that set. This means, for example, that I get a police bike almost 50% of the time when I call for State Patrol backup, even if there's 4 different vehicles listed under the non-bike group. It would be nice to be able to set the probability like you can with peds for any of the sets or vehicles groups, e.g.:

  <StatePatrol>
    <LosSantosCity>
      <VehicleSet chance="80">
        <Vehicles>
          <Vehicle chance="15" extra_2="true" extra_7="true" extra_12="false">police4</Vehicle>
          <Vehicle chance="15" extra_1="true">fbi</Vehicle>
          <Vehicle chance="70" livery="4" extra_2="false" extra_4="false" extra_3="true">police2</Vehicle>
        </Vehicles>
        <Peds>
          <Ped comp_shirt="1" comp_decals="1" comp_pants="1" helmet="false">s_m_y_hwaycop_01</Ped>
        </Peds>
        <NumPeds min="1" max="2" />
      </VehicleSet>
      <VehicleSet chance="20">
        <Vehicles>
          <Vehicle>policeb</Vehicle>
        </Vehicles>
        <Peds>
          <Ped comp_shirt="1" comp_decals="1" comp_pants="0" prop_head="0" helmet="true">s_m_y_hwaycop_01</Ped>
        </Peds>
        <NumPeds min="1" max="1" />
      </VehicleSet>
    </LosSantosCity>

 

It would also be nice to be able to add additional response regions. We currently have LS City, LS County, Blaine County, and North Yankton. I'd love to be able to add a region for the parks, so I could configure park rangers to respond in some areas. It would also be cool to be able to configure LS International Airport as a separate area, and have Airport Police, TSA, etc. be able to respond. It seems like there is some way of determining where you are in the game, e.g. callouts say "Backup required in... umm, Raton Canyon". Whatever system estimates what region you're in for that, could be adapted into the XML file. At the top of the file, before <BackupUnits>, you could have <ExtraBackupRegions>. Each entry would override the default regions included when the player is in that region. The format might be like: 

<ExtraBackupRegions>
  <BackupRegion name="Parks">
    <IncludeArea>Raton Canyon</IncludeArea>
    <IncludeArea>Paleto Forest</IncludeArea>
    <IncludeArea>Mt Chilliad State Wilderness</IncludeArea>
  </BackupRegion>
  <BackupRegion name="Airport">
    <IncludeArea>Los Santos International Airport</IncludeArea>
  </BackupRegion>
  <BackupRegion name="Port">
    <IncludeArea>Terminal</IncludeArea>
    <IncludeArea>Docks District</IncludeArea>
  </BackupRegion>
</ExtraBackupRegions>

<!-- Resume file as normal, allowing the regions above
     to be used in any of the backup unit sections. 
     If a region is missing a definition for one of 
     the categories, then just use the default for the
     area, e.g. if no "state patrol" is specified for 
     Los Santos International Airport, just send the 
     regular state patrol defined for City of Los Santos -->

<BackupUnits>
  <LocalPatrol>
    <Parks>
      <VehicleSet>
        
        ... 

 

Edited by PNWParksFan
Added details to example xml

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, PNWParksFan said:

First off, huge thank-you to the LSPDFR team for LSPDFR 0.3 - it's awesome!

I'm enjoying customizing my backup.xml, but am finding myself wishing for a bit more flexibility, especially with probability of certain backup units arriving. It appears that each <VehicleSet> has an equal probability of responding, regardless of how many <Vehicle> entries are in that set. This means, for example, that I get a police bike almost 50% of the time when I call for State Patrol backup, even if there's 4 different vehicles listed under the non-bike group. It would be nice to be able to set the probability like you can with peds for any of the sets or vehicles groups, e.g.:


  <StatePatrol>
    <LosSantosCity>
      <VehicleSet chance="80">
        <Vehicles>
          <Vehicle chance="15" extra_2="true" extra_7="true" extra_12="false">police4</Vehicle>
          <Vehicle chance="15" extra_1="true">fbi</Vehicle>
          <Vehicle chance="70" livery="4" extra_2="false" extra_4="false" extra_3="true">police2</Vehicle>
        </Vehicles>
        <Peds>
          <Ped comp_shirt="1" comp_decals="1" comp_pants="1" helmet="false">s_m_y_hwaycop_01</Ped>
        </Peds>
        <NumPeds min="1" max="2" />
      </VehicleSet>
      <VehicleSet chance="20">
        <Vehicles>
          <Vehicle>policeb</Vehicle>
        </Vehicles>
        <Peds>
          <Ped comp_shirt="1" comp_decals="1" comp_pants="0" prop_head="0" helmet="true">s_m_y_hwaycop_01</Ped>
        </Peds>
        <NumPeds min="1" max="1" />
      </VehicleSet>
    </LosSantosCity>

 

It would also be nice to be able to add additional response regions. We currently have LS City, LS County, Blaine County, and North Yankton. I'd love to be able to add a region for the parks, so I could configure park rangers to respond in some areas. It would also be cool to be able to configure LS International Airport as a separate area, and have Airport Police, TSA, etc. be able to respond. It seems like there is some way of determining where you are in the game, e.g. callouts say "Backup required in... umm, Raton Canyon". Whatever system estimates what region you're in for that, could be adapted into the XML file. At the top of the file, before <BackupUnits>, you could have <ExtraBackupRegions>. Each entry would override the default regions included when the player is in that region. The format might be like: 


<ExtraBackupRegions>
  <BackupRegion name="Parks">
    <IncludeArea>Raton Canyon</IncludeArea>
    <IncludeArea>Paleto Forest</IncludeArea>
    <IncludeArea>Mt Chilliad State Wilderness</IncludeArea>
  </BackupRegion>
  <BackupRegion name="Airport">
    <IncludeArea>Los Santos International Airport</IncludeArea>
  </BackupRegion>
  <BackupRegion name="Port">
    <IncludeArea>Terminal</IncludeArea>
    <IncludeArea>Docks District</IncludeArea>
  </BackupRegion>
</ExtraBackupRegions>

<!-- Resume file as normal, allowing the regions above
     to be used in any of the backup unit sections. 
     If a region is missing a definition for one of 
     the categories, then just use the default for the
     area, e.g. if no "state patrol" is specified for 
     Los Santos International Airport, just send the 
     regular state patrol defined for City of Los Santos -->

<BackupUnits>
  <LocalPatrol>
    <Parks>
      <VehicleSet>
        
        ... 

 

You can simply duplicate your vehicle sets to get the desired effect for your first request.  Each vehicle set has an equal chance of being spawned, so if you had two vehicle sets with a car and one set with a bike, the car would have a 2/3 chance.

The second thing is something we're considering for future versions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well you can also make a copy of the VehicleSet to increase its probability. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sam said:

You can simply duplicate your vehicle sets to get the desired effect for your first request.  Each vehicle set has an equal chance of being spawned, so if you had two vehicle sets with a car and one set with a bike, the car would have a 2/3 chance.

The second thing is something we're considering for future versions.

Thanks for letting me know about that. It'll lead to enormous vehicle sets to get desired probabilities, so if you can add support for "chance=" in future versions it would be much appreciated. Adding more entries does work in the meantime though. 

Can you comment on the issues some of us are having with enabling/disabling extras not working as expected? http://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/topic/58961-backupxml-sharing-thread/#comment-392376

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I created a tool that parses a "nicebackup.xml" file that includes vehicleset chance tags and creates the proper amount of duplicates to get the desired effect. 

I'm considering making a graphical editor for backup.xml but that will take some more time. 

 

 

Edited by jackscrj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, PNWParksFan said:

First off, huge thank-you to the LSPDFR team for LSPDFR 0.3 - it's awesome!

I'm enjoying customizing my backup.xml, but am finding myself wishing for a bit more flexibility, especially with probability of certain backup units arriving. It appears that each <VehicleSet> has an equal probability of responding, regardless of how many <Vehicle> entries are in that set. This means, for example, that I get a police bike almost 50% of the time when I call for State Patrol backup, even if there's 4 different vehicles listed under the non-bike group. It would be nice to be able to set the probability like you can with peds for any of the sets or vehicles groups, e.g.:

 

Very interesting thread, if I may ask how did you find out about the VehicleSet and per vehicle percentages? Don't see that documented anywhere. Thanks for sharing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sam's response:

23 hours ago, Sam said:

You can simply duplicate your vehicle sets to get the desired effect for your first request.  Each vehicle set has an equal chance of being spawned, so if you had two vehicle sets with a car and one set with a bike, the car would have a 2/3 chance.

The second thing is something we're considering for future versions.

 

Each <vehicle> in a <vehicleset> has the ability to be tagged with <vehicle chance="80"> say.

The main issue here was if you want to have your car <vehicleset> spawn with certain peds and your bike <vehicleset> spawn with a single ped with helmet say. 

But you wanted the car to spawn 75% of the time vs 25% of the time for the bike say. 

Edited by jackscrj
clarification

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jackscrj said:

Sam's response:

 

Oh, I'm an idiot, I didn't realize that was a hypothetical .ini. I already knew you could put a vehicle multiple times for increased chances. Anyway, posting from work, disregard @PNWParksFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No problem, at first I didn't realize what an awesome addition the backup customization was. 

@Kilyin just to clarify there are a few distinctions, I think you are aware of this but for others reading: A vehicleset and a vehicle are not the same thing.

<vehicleset>

 <vehicles>

<vehicle chance="30">police<vehicle>

<vehicle chance="70">police2<vehicle>

</vehicles>

...

</vehicleset> 

Is possible in the original. 

 

The request was to allow chance tags on the <vehicleset> to allow for easier editing. So I made a tool as a work around. 

Edited by jackscrj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to clarify? Can we use the chance attribute with vehicles too?

Can I use :

<vehicle chance="90">police2</vehicle>
<vehicle chance="10">police4</vehicle>

instead of typing the police2 line 9 times (more like pasting but you get the idea) and police4 1 time?

Edited by DLM3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jackscrj said:

Yes, it is supported by lspdfr by default. Check the default backup.xml for an example. 

default backup.xml doesn't have any examples of vehicle chance, so I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ops you guys are right... Disregard my earlier comment. I can probably add it to my backup parser if you'd like. 

Edited by jackscrj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well you guys were correct, vehicle chance tags were not supported. So I updated my xml parser to do those as well. 

If you guys do check it out, can you let me know if my directions are confusing. 

 

 

Edited by jackscrj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jackscrj said:

Well you guys were correct, vehicle chance tags were not supported. So I updated my xml parser to do those as well. 

If you guys do check it out, can you let me know if my directions are confusing. 

 

 

I'll give it a whirl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to update it with a file choosing gui within an hour.

Edit: Done,  Ok guys final update for a while...  barring in any bugs.  I added a gui file chooser to try and make things easier. 

Edited by jackscrj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I said before I was considering making a graphical editor, this is not what I meant. 

In other words would you be interested in a gui tool where you didn't have to touch the xml at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jackscrj said:

I said before I was considering making a graphical editor, this is not what I meant. 

In other words would you be interested in a gui tool where you didn't have to touch the xml at all. 

I'm pretty comfortable editing .xml files by hand but I'm sure it would help someone and I'd at least test it out. Depending on how intuitive the GUI is I might use it exclusively.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jackscrj said:

I said before I was considering making a graphical editor, this is not what I meant. 

In other words would you be interested in a gui tool where you didn't have to touch the xml at all. 

I would love this since I keep making tiny mistakes that end up voiding the entire .xml file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool thanks for the feedback. I started designing something a bit and its not the easiest thing to plan. But since it sounds like people would like it I'll put the effort into it. 

Don't expect it tomorrow. I do have other student obligations to attend too. ;)

Obviously it'd be worthless if it's less intuitive than just editing the xml. 

for tags such as

<Ped comp_shirt="1" comp_decals="1" comp_pants="0" prop_head="0" helmet="True">s_m_y_hwaycop_01</Ped>

what would you think of having a table 

say like 

tag              |   value

comp_shirt  |  1

 

that you could edit/add/remove lines from same thing for vehicles,

 

If I had a list of all the possible tags for peds and vehicles I guess I could make a table with all the values and if you don't want to use one you just leave it blank? 

 

I think I'll do some mock-ups and post the screenshots to see what you guys think is most intuitive. Might have those tomorrow.

Edited by jackscrj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made some mock-ups of what a gui editor might look like. 

Main window you select a backup type and an area and then are presented with a vehicleset list selecting a vs will populate the vehicles and peds tables. 

clicking edit under the vehicles and peds will open the respective edit dialogs (two additional photos). 

Any feedback (critical included) or suggestions is welcomed. 

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone! huge fan of LSPDFR i have alot of fun playing! great work! i have an issue with my backup not responding however :/ cars and helis dispatch but dont show up, do you think you could check my folder below and see whats missing real quick? haven't had much luck on other support pages. OR just show me a proper backup file so i can go through my self and fix! id really appreciate it thank you!!

 

 

<!--
You can specify the components, textures and properties a ped can spawn with. Components start with comp_, textures with tex_ and properties with prop_:
<Ped comp_shirt="1" comp_decals="1" comp_pants="0" prop_head="0" helmet="True">s_m_y_hwaycop_01</Ped>

You can also randomize the appearance of a ped using the following attribute:
<Ped RandomizeProps="True">s_m_m_paramedic_01</Ped>

The components and textures are named the following:
face
beard
hair
shirt
pants
hands
shoes
eyes
accessories
tasks
decals
shirtoverlay

The props are named the following:

head


For vehicles, you can choose which livery they will have:
<Vehicle livery="1">polmav</Vehicle>

You can also specify what extras should be enabled:
<Vehicle extra_1=true>police3</Vehicle>
-->


<BackupUnits>
    <LocalPatrol>  <!-- Type of backup -->
        <LosSantosCity>  <!-- Area of backup-->
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>  <!-- A model will be chosen randomly from a vehicle set. You can use the same model more than once to increase the chance. -->
                    <Vehicle>police</Vehicle>
                    <Vehicle>police2</Vehicle>
                    <Vehicle>police3</Vehicle>
                    <vehicle>police4</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped chance="90">s_m_y_cop_01</Ped>  <!-- Chances must add up to 100 -->
                    <Ped chance="10">s_f_y_cop_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="1" max="2" /> <!-- Number of peds that will respond (minimum and maximum) -->
            </VehicleSet>
        </LosSantosCity>
        <LosSantosCounty>
                <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle>sheriff</Vehicle>
                    <Vehicle>sheriff2</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped chance="90">s_m_y_sheriff_01</Ped>
                    <Ped chance="10">s_f_y_sheriff_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="1" max="2" />"1"
            </VehicleSet>
        </LosSantosCounty>
        <BlaineCounty>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle>sheriff</Vehicle>
                    <Vehicle>sheriff2</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped chance="90">s_m_y_sheriff_01</Ped>
                    <Ped chance="10">s_f_y_sheriff_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="1" max="2" />"1"
            </VehicleSet>
        </BlaineCounty>
        <NorthYankton>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle>policeold1</Vehicle>
                    <Vehicle>policeold2</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped prop_head="0">s_m_y_cop_01</Ped>
                    <Ped prop_head="1">s_m_y_cop_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="1" max="2" />"1"
            </VehicleSet>
        </NorthYankton>
    </LocalPatrol>
    <StatePatrol>
        <LosSantosCity>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle>police4</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped comp_shirt="1" comp_decals="1" comp_pants="2" helmet="False">s_m_y_hwaycop_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="1" max="2" />"2"
            </VehicleSet>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle>policeb</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped comp_shirt="1" comp_decals="1" comp_pants="0" prop_head="0" helmet="True">s_m_y_hwaycop_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="1" max="1" />"1"
            </VehicleSet>
        </LosSantosCity>
        <LosSantosCounty>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle>fbi</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped comp_shirt="1" comp_decals="1" comp_pants="1" helmet="False">s_m_y_hwaycop_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="1" max="2" />"2"
            </VehicleSet>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle>policeb</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped comp_shirt="1" comp_decals="1" comp_pants="0" prop_head="0" helmet="True">s_m_y_hwaycop_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="1" max="1" />"1"
            </VehicleSet>
        </LosSantosCounty>
        <BlaineCounty>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle>police4</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped comp_shirt="1" comp_decals="1" comp_pants="1" helmet="False">s_m_y_hwaycop_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="1" max="2" />"1"
            </VehicleSet>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle>policeb</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped comp_shirt="1" comp_decals="1" comp_pants="0" prop_head="0" helmet="True">s_m_y_hwaycop_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="1" max="1" />"1"
            </VehicleSet>
        </BlaineCounty>
        <NorthYankton>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle>policeold1</Vehicle>
                    <Vehicle>policeold2</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped prop_head="0">s_m_y_sheriff_01</Ped>
                    <Ped prop_head="1">s_m_y_sheriff_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="1" max="2" />"1"
            </VehicleSet>
        </NorthYankton>
    </StatePatrol>
    <LocalSWAT>
        <LosSantosCity>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle>fbi2</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped RandomizeProps="True">s_m_y_swat_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="4" max="4" />"4"
            </VehicleSet>
        </LosSantosCity>
        <LosSantosCounty>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle>fbi2</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped RandomizeProps="True">s_m_y_swat_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="1" max="2" />"2"
            </VehicleSet>
        </LosSantosCounty>
        <BlaineCounty>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle>sheriff2</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped>s_m_y_sheriff_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="1" max="2" />"1"
            </VehicleSet>
        </BlaineCounty>
        <NorthYankton>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle>policeold1</Vehicle>
                    <Vehicle>policeold2</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped prop_head="0">s_m_y_cop_01</Ped>
                    <Ped prop_head="1">s_m_y_cop_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="1" max="2" />"1"
            </VehicleSet>
        </NorthYankton>
    </LocalSWAT>
    <NooseSWAT>
        <LosSantosCity>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle>riot</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped prop_head="0">s_m_y_swat_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="4" max="4" />"4"
            </VehicleSet>
        </LosSantosCity>
        <LosSantosCounty>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle>riot</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped prop_head="0">s_m_y_swat_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="4" max="4" />"4"
            </VehicleSet>
        </LosSantosCounty>
        <BlaineCounty>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle>riot</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped prop_head="0">s_m_y_swat_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="4" max="4" />"4"
            </VehicleSet>
        </BlaineCounty>
        <NorthYankton>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle>fbi2</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped prop_head="0">s_m_y_swat_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="4" max="4" />"4"
            </VehicleSet>
        </NorthYankton>
    </NooseSWAT>
    <LocalAir>
        <LosSantosCity>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle livery="1">polmav</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped comp_tasks="1" comp_decals="0" helmet="True">s_m_y_pilot_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="2" max="2" />"2"
            </VehicleSet>
        </LosSantosCity>
        <LosSantosCounty>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle livery="1">polmav</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped comp_tasks="1" comp_decals="0" helmet="True">s_m_y_pilot_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="2" max="2" />"2"
            </VehicleSet>
        </LosSantosCounty>
        <BlaineCounty>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle livery="1">polmav</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped comp_tasks="1" comp_decals="0" helmet="True">s_m_y_pilot_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="2" max="2" />"2"
            </VehicleSet>
        </BlaineCounty>
        <NorthYankton>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle livery="1">polmav</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped comp_tasks="1" comp_decals="0" helmet="True">s_m_y_pilot_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="2" max="2" />"2"
            </VehicleSet>
        </NorthYankton>
    </LocalAir>
    <NooseAir>
        <LosSantosCity>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle IsArmed="yes">buzzard</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped prop_head="0">s_m_y_swat_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="4" max="4" />"4"
            </VehicleSet>
        </LosSantosCity>
        <LosSantosCounty>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle IsArmed="yes">buzzard</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped prop_head="0">s_m_y_swat_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="4" max="4" />"4"
            </VehicleSet>
        </LosSantosCounty>
        <BlaineCounty>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle IsArmed="yes">buzzard</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped prop_head="0">s_m_y_swat_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="4" max="4" />"4"
            </VehicleSet>
        </BlaineCounty>
        <NorthYankton>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle IsArmed="yes">buzzard</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped prop_head="0">s_m_y_swat_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="4" max="4" />"4"
            </VehicleSet>
        </NorthYankton>
    </NooseAir>
    <Ambulance>
        <LosSantosCity>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle livery="2">ambulance</Vehicle>
                    <Vehicle>ambulance</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped RandomizeProps="True">s_m_m_paramedic_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="2" max="2" />"2"
            </VehicleSet>
        </LosSantosCity>
        <LosSantosCounty>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle livery="2">ambulance</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped RandomizeProps="True">s_m_m_paramedic_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="2" max="2" />"2"
            </VehicleSet>
        </LosSantosCounty>
        <BlaineCounty>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle livery="2">ambulance</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped RandomizeProps="True">s_m_m_paramedic_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="2" max="2" />"2"
            </VehicleSet>
        </BlaineCounty>
        <NorthYankton>
            <VehicleSet>
                <Vehicles>
                    <Vehicle>ambulance</Vehicle>
                </Vehicles>
                <Peds>
                    <Ped RandomizeProps="True">s_m_m_paramedic_01</Ped>
                </Peds>
                <NumPeds min="2" max="2" />"2"
            </VehicleSet>
        </NorthYankton>
    </Ambulance>
</BackupUnits>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2016 at 7:26 PM, MattDV123 said:

Hey everyone! huge fan of LSPDFR i have alot of fun playing! great work! i have an issue with my backup not responding however :/ cars and helis dispatch but dont show up, do you think you could check my folder below and see whats missing real quick? haven't had much luck on other support pages. OR just show me a proper backup file so i can go through my self and fix! id really appreciate it thank you!!

I believe it's case sensitive. In at least one place (maybe more) you have <vehicle> when it should be <Vehicle>

Also, in the future, please use code formatting (the <> icon in the editor) and collapse using the eye icon, so it doesn't fill up the whole page with text from your file. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×