Yard1

[REL][BETA] Realism Dispatch Enhanced LSPDFR 0.3 addon

There is an embarrassing bug in the popcycle where LSSD and BCSO have switched places and patrol the wrong places. Here is the fix (drop to update.rpf/common/data/levels/gta5), and I am uploading a new archive as well.

6 minutes ago, LtRob said:

Does this mod change something for those who just play as a cop, not running away from them?

Yep, you'll have correct SO cars patrolling in LS and Blaine county, as well as backup units.

9 minutes ago, Hastings said:

Yep, you'll have correct SO cars patrolling in LS and Blaine county, as well as backup units.

I already have cops on the beat mod that places cops patrolling in the correct areas. Is this mod better? does it change something else?

2 hours ago, Yard1 said:

There is an embarrassing bug in the popcycle where LSSD and BCSO have switched places and patrol the wrong places. Here is the fix (drop to update.rpf/common/data/levels/gta5), and I am uploading a new archive as well.

I knew that you were too hungover to be publishing mod updates. You just never listen. tsk tsk tsk

I don't get any Blaine county units or charcters anymore. Any help here

The addsheriff are all los santos county along with sheriff that is in the bcso pack which is very strange

Is there a way to get The bcso to show back up again

Edited by fireboy6117

1 hour ago, LtRob said:

I already have cops on the beat mod that places cops patrolling in the correct areas. Is this mod better? does it change something else?

It's better just because there are 2 Sheriff Depts - one in Blaine Co, another in Los Santos Co! The cops will be still appearing on the streets, though this addon's models names are a bit different.

You can also meet here backup.xml, the file responsible for backup units in LSPDFR 0.3. It has been modified in such a way that BCSO responds in Blaine, LSSD - in Los Santos.

1 hour ago, AlexVonShep said:

It's better just because there are 2 Sheriff Depts - one in Blaine Co, another in Los Santos Co! The cops will be still appearing on the streets, though this addon's models names are a bit different.

You can also meet here backup.xml, the file responsible for backup units in LSPDFR 0.3. It has been modified in such a way that BCSO responds in Blaine, LSSD - in Los Santos.

so is there a way to be blaine county

Edited by fireboy6117

2 hours ago, DeathTag said:

You guys did a great job as always! Quick question, will it be possible to add/remove/edit backup npc's weapons? 

Not yet, but Sam told me it may come in a later LSPDFR update.

3 hours ago, Yard1 said:

Hello,

A question: the folders " bcso " and " rdesheriffaddon " , in which path they go?

1)Grand Theft Auto V\update\x64\dlcpacks(original)

2)Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks(mods folder)

Thanks!

43 minutes ago, finalmaxgear said:

Hello,

A question: the folders " bcso " and " rdesheriffaddon " , in which path they go?

1)Grand Theft Auto V\update\x64\dlcpacks(original)

2)Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks(mods folder)

Thanks!

Just install the archive using the OpenIV Package Manager. If you insist on a manual installation, the can go either way.

12 hours ago, Yard1 said:

Just install the archive using the OpenIV Package Manager. If you insist on a manual installation, the can go either way.

I do not work a lot of things,
1) If I request "Local SWAT Team" arrive Noose SWAT Team (only in Los Santos, while Blain County nothing happens)
2) If I request "NOOSE SWAT Team", LSPDFR 0.3 crashes, or nothing happens (in both LSPD and LSSD)
3) The car of LSSD dont have the texture.

The installed using Open IV Package Manager.

List of mods:
LSPDFR 0.3
Cop Holster
VisualIV
Arrest Manager (for 0.3)
Assorted callouts (for 0.3)
Traffic policer (for 0.3)
Glock skin.

asiloader.log

RagePluginHook.log

Edited by finalmaxgear

18 hours ago, fireboy6117 said:

are there plans to add in the Bliane county pickup and charger

Seeing how RDE uses only vanilla vehicles I guess no chargers are due. 

19 hours ago, fireboy6117 said:

are there plans to add in the Bliane county pickup and charger

P4 - Non-DLC vehs textures (for Charger)

And yes, fuck the lore-breaking cars we will never add "real" vehicles to the BCSO's fleet.  

Edited by AlexVonShep