greenman

Too many cops driving around. Agree?

Is it just me or are there way too many cops driving around GTA 5 land???  It just feels unrealistic to me .  If anyone knows of a mod to alter the amount of cops on the road that would be great!:)

Yeah, I only see a lot of them around East Los Santos and those areas, which I think is where most of them spawn, IIRC. Not really much of them around anywhere else.

I've noticed more police driving around. I was wondering what caused it, but that is realistic in largely populated areas. Where do u live, Idaho? lol

On mine a new Mayor was elected and his campaign was run as a tough on crime Candidate. So on my shift we have increased our ranks, patrols and pay has increased. However crime remains about the same..... go figure

I wish they had more in gta lol as certain areas can become very hostile for a single lspdfr officer lol. The presence does make the ai avoid trouble ;)

Do you have a lot of car mods? Before I totally broke my game and had to reinstall, I found after a certain number of car mods, the most recently added cars seem to spawn crazy often.

I only notice cops on the highways with speed traps, but nothing else. I rarely see police on patrol. Like others have said you probably have a mod that is interfering with the car spawner. 

Isn't there a bug that keeps backup police cars, or police cars that you've put suspects into, driving around the area with their sirens on? I chased one down and it had a suspect in that i'd arrested earlier. I had to blow it up to stop it following me around the map!