Seems nice ;-)

btw I saw yesterday that there was a texture used by the game to show "DOWNTOWN" on the buses that can be modified, so if you know how to use Photoshop you can change the texture to show something else !

Seems nice ;-)

btw I saw yesterday that there was a texture used by the game to show "DOWNTOWN" on the buses that can be modified, so if you know how to use Photoshop you can change the texture to show something else !

Thanks for that! Do you have link or something? :D

Thanks for that! Do you have link or something? :D

Well you can check the bus.ytd file in the vehicles directory (somewhere in the x64e.rpf I think) and this tutorial : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMzL4iLiTb8 to learn how to modify the texture :D

So you even figured out a way to save player's car while he is on route? Brilliant! Can't wait for another mod with honest day's work. 

Great Idea. A fully working public transport network that we can all participate is awesome. Some Ideas:

Various Local Routes to/from Los Santos Bus Station(Downtown)

Express Routes Paleto Bay/ Nth Chumash/ Grapeseed to Los Santos Bus Station and Airport(Downtown)

Airport Express Railink: From LSI Airport to Los Santos Bus Station(Downtown) including stops at rail stations and hotels

'Hopper' Mini Link: Los Santos Mini bus linking bus/rail stations, hotels, tourist attractions

'Hopper' Mini Link 'Shopper' Los Santos Bus Station (Downtown) to the Shopping Malls

Los Santos Sight Seeing Tour...

Metro/Tram Replacement Bus

List is endless..

Good Luck & All the best with this DModder

Well you can check the bus.ytd file in the vehicles directory (somewhere in the x64e.rpf I think) and this tutorial : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMzL4iLiTb8 to learn how to modify the texture :D

Thanks! I have changed the bus sig to say "on route" instead.

So you even figured out a way to save player's car while he is on route? Brilliant! Can't wait for another mod with honest day's work. 

I didn't implement a feature to save cars that isn't your characters default car yet. That might be added on a later date.

Sounds like this could turn out great! I'll be watching this :3

Yeah I certainly hope so. :3

Great Idea. A fully working public transport network that we can all participate is awesome. Some Ideas:

Various Local Routes to/from Los Santos Bus Station(Downtown)

Express Routes Paleto Bay/ Nth Chumash/ Grapeseed to Los Santos Bus Station and Airport(Downtown)

Airport Express Railink: From LSI Airport to Los Santos Bus Station(Downtown) including stops at rail stations and hotels

'Hopper' Mini Link: Los Santos Mini bus linking bus/rail stations, hotels, tourist attractions

'Hopper' Mini Link 'Shopper' Los Santos Bus Station (Downtown) to the Shopping Malls

Los Santos Sight Seeing Tour...

Metro/Tram Replacement Bus

List is endless..

Good Luck & All the best with this DModder

That's a lot of good ideas. I might include some of them in the final release. Thanks.

I have an idea... how about using the base of the route system to allow the player to ride buses like taxis? it would basically be an AI driver following the route for you while you're a passenger. That would be cool.

I agree... and disagree at the same time :D

Why disagree: even cabs arrive badly damaged sometimes. A large bus driving through LS traffic, making sharp turns, and driven by an NPC? Not the safest idea.

Why agree: R* didn't care about public transportation at all. One tram line with a few stations, and you can wait up to 8 minutes IRL for a train. Having a bus network connecting the whole city would be so cool. And maybe Dashhound routs to Paleto and SS?

Wow!  I drooled while thinking about a bus carrying >10 peds rushing through the freeway towards paleto bay &  i am one of the passengers!  How cool is that? Please make it happen. I absolutely agree with the idea of bus routes within the city where you can take a bus. 

How's the progress on this mod? 

same question here

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE MODS..THEY'RE CALLED READMEs   AKA read me for a reason

lspdfr plugin or GTA V crashed? find your Rage log in your gta folder, usually found after ragepluginhook.exe and open it, hit Ctrl a, open pastebin.com, select new paste, hit Ctrl v, get the link after you pasted it and supply that with your issue in the specific mod topic, it helps the developer diagnose the problem you may have.

How's the progress on this mod? 

(looking extremely forwards to It)

same question here

I can give you a status: The custom routing system is up and running, but i'm having a few problems getting all the peds into the bus.

I can give you a status: The custom routing system is up and running, but i'm having a few problems getting all the peds into the bus.

Good to hear, I have been dying to get my hands on some type of bus routing script. 

Keep me updated when It's ready or close to,  an If you possibly need testers let me know!  :thumbsup:

- Cheezy