KarlieTheKloss

Noticed a sketchy thing today.

It happened about 30 minutes ago, I was walking down the street to go home after school, then two silver/grey vans came driving, and they looked brand new. They had no license plates, which is illegal, and turned off onto a dirt road. Each van had one driver, and a logo on the side saying "TeleLog" and "Telephones and Logistics" - It seemed really sketchy. I looked up the company and it don't appear to exist here in Sweden.

The vans was keeping the speed limit, and this incident seemed weird. Should I report this?  

Edited by Officer Vic

"In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine."

-Erwin Rommel

If something doesn't seem right there is never any harm in reporting it.

As much as most people think they're wasting the time of the police, most agencies appreciate citizens who take the time to report things that seem strange for their communities. Even if it turns out that nothing was up, better to be safe than sorry.

If you don't have a good feeling about something, report it. That's what the Police are for. There doesn't need to be a crime committed in order for Police to show up, at least not in the US. Only you can truly know if calling the Police is necessary. You were there, we were not. If you do call the Police, make sure to keep your identity confidential. Just keep in mind that some people say that some things are better left unsettled.

It takes a particularly intelligent person to hold a civilized political discussion with someone on the opposite side. 

If something doesn't seem right there is never any harm in reporting it.

As much as most people think they're wasting the time of the police, most agencies appreciate citizens who take the time to report things that seem strange for their communities. Even if it turns out that nothing was up, better to be safe than sorry.

If you don't have a good feeling about something, report it. That's what the Police are for. There doesn't need to be a crime committed in order for Police to show up, at least not in the US. Only you can truly know if calling the Police is necessary. You were there, we were not. If you do call the Police, make sure to keep your identity confidential. Just keep in mind that some people say that some things are better left unsettled.

I think I'm going to the cop station tomorrow and tell them what I saw. The whole situation was weird as hell, two cars with no plates and the logo of a non-existing company. 

"In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine."

-Erwin Rommel

If they had plates I'd say they might be surveillance vans. You should write down every detail about cars and drivers you remember, it might be helpful for the police.

Edited by LtFlash

If they had plates I'd say they might be surveillance vans. You should write down any detail about cars and drivers you remember, it might be helpful for the police.

They had no plates at all. And i wouldn't see why there would be surveillance vans heading towards a small village.

Edited by Officer Vic

-Erwin Rommel

Okay, I am honestly starting to freak out. I have a knife under my desk now. 

And i closed my blinds, looking over my shoulder every 5 mins. I am not joking. 

-Erwin Rommel

Make sure you don't need to use the knife that you have for something else thoughh, it can be quite annoying cutting things with the incorrect equipment.

These two vans obviously passed quite a few people, they are probably oblivious to you knowing anything so I don't see why you need to freak out. 

aaahh-freak-out-le-freak-cest-chic.png

Why even have signatures-....

Make sure you don't need to use the knife that you have for something else thoughh, it can be quite annoying cutting things with the incorrect equipment.

These two vans obviously passed quite a few people, they are probably oblivious to you knowing anything so I don't see why you need to freak out. 

aaahh-freak-out-le-freak-cest-chic.png

No.

-Erwin Rommel

If you're concerned for your own welfare then call the police non-emergency number, ensure you can clearly and concisely tell them what the problem is. Make sure all doors and windows are locked/secured, keep a phone close by. 

Is there anyone else in the house with you? If so, tell them to keep a low profile until you're happy that the threat has passed. Stay calm, there's no reason to panic. If you do get to a stage where you really feel you're in trouble then ring the police emergency number, it's better safe than sorry (not that anything is going to happen).

Because you saw a van? 

I don't understand why you're freaking out.

If you're concerned for your own welfare then call the police non-emergency number, ensure you can clearly and concisely tell them what the problem is. Make sure all doors and windows are locked/secured, keep a phone close by. 

Is there anyone else in the house with you? If so, tell them to keep a low profile until you're happy that the threat has passed. Stay calm, there's no reason to panic. If you do get to a stage where you really feel you're in trouble then ring the police emergency number, it's better safe than sorry (not that anything is going to happen).

Shit man, You talking from past experience? Cause you seem to know what you're doing.

Well, I Had some crazy fans try to break in once. I'd just follow everything he says. ^^

Watch out Vic...they know where you live, work and play!! HAA HAAH AA

Shit man, You talking from past experience? Cause you seem to know what you're doing.

Well, I Had some crazy fans try to break in once. I'd just follow everything he says. ^^

Not personal past experience, though it's what we were advised to do in foundation training when off duty if we felt in danger. It's also what we tell to people under witness/victim protection.

No doubt those fans were trying to profess their undying love for you  :ph34r:

Not personal past experience, though it's what we were advised to do in foundation training when off duty if we felt in danger. It's also what we tell to people under witness/victim protection.

No doubt those fans were trying to profess their undying love for you  :ph34r:

Well, One came in with a kitchen knife claiming that i marry him or die.

The other drove his car through my wall and tried to pull me into his trunk.

Both were beat down by security.

But yes, I Did not know you were an officer. That is good that they told you those things, In the current world. You need them.

At least in my country it would be no use of reporting them unless it happened near a secured government facility of some kind. Plateless car may be a brand new one, and you can only be sure that a company is a fake if you checked with a company charter (which usually is public). Anyway there's no crime in putting a logo of a fake company on a car and driving with no plates. (the latter is just a traffic charge, at least here). All in all, I don't think anybody will investigate that. But, hey, you never know. 

A lot of cars get painted before delivered, I believe. If they only showed up once, they were probably delivered that day without plates, then registered later. If you see them again without plates you should probably report it to the police.

Chill bruh

I think I'm going to the cop station tomorrow and tell them what I saw. The whole situation was weird as hell, two cars with no plates and the logo of a non-existing company. 

I think its a government agency, so calling the police wont do you no good

Well it'd be an infraction already driving without plates, so that's normal to report to the police. Then they'd unfold the story about the two vans once they started asking questions.