Only a hour and 23 min till season 22 starts of Top Gear UK starts.Which will finally air at the same time all over the world..And from the look of the new special that came out after Christmas this might be the best season yet.Are there and Top gear UK viewers on this site?? I watch the show religiously.Like 70% of the TV i watch is Top Gear.The other 30 is Always Sunny and Philly and Cops.And that's pretty much it.

​Image from season 21 Classic Hot Hatch Challenge.

Large%20Image.jpg?p=150120_04%3A07

Edited by element2586

CopFlashingLights.gif 

Dell XPS 8300   OS: Win 10 64 bit

Intel Core i7 -2600 3.70GHz   10GB Ram

NVIDIA GeForce 1050 GTX

I don't really watch tv. So technically speaking 100% of the shows I watch are Top Gear.

The christmas special was amazing, I agree. But the problem with Top Gear UK is they've been slowly reducing the size of the series, each one lasting a couple of episodes and then a 2 part "special". Maybe they'll make a longer lasting series this year. Who knows. I'll be watching though :)

GTA V Mods: [WIP] More Control V [WIP] CalloutsV [WIP] LSPDFR Chroma
GTA IV Mods: [REL] Callouts+

I don't really watch tv. So technically speaking 100% of the shows I watch are Top Gear.

The christmas special was amazing, I agree. But the problem with Top Gear UK is they've been slowly reducing the size of the series, each one lasting a couple of episodes and then a 2 part "special". Maybe they'll make a longer lasting series this year. Who knows. I'll be watching though :)

This one is longer.They brought that up in a interview a year or so ago.They said they are not as long because the 3 of them are getting old an stuff.This season however will be the 2 part Christmas special + 10 episodes.

top-gear-patagonia-special1.jpg

IXyo5.jpg

Edited by element2586

CopFlashingLights.gif 

NVIDIA GeForce 1050 GTX

I love Top Gear, but I don't really watch it regularly.  Just sometimes when I'm on the TV & I find that it's on :tongue:

If my post made you laugh (or giggle) in any way, smash that blue grey "Like this" button & like it :smile:

If my answer to your Support Thread fixed your problem, please Vote it up by clicking the ^ (up) arrow to the left of my name.

They truly do have the best job on earth. Getting paid to test cars and travel around the world with your best mates... that sure is the life.

Huge fan of Top Gear, will definitely be watching this season!

I have Verizon Fios TV and BBC AM says that top gear will be on the rest of the day but it says a different episode will be on at 3 o'clock not the new episode.Will it be on a different BBC channel.I don`t think i have any other BBC channels other then BBC news.

Edited by element2586

CopFlashingLights.gif 

NVIDIA GeForce 1050 GTX

I have Verizon Fios TV and BBC AM says that top gear will be on the rest of the day but it says a different episode will be on at 3 o'clock not the new episode.Will it be on a different BBC channel.I don`t think i have any other BBC channels other then BBC news.

It will be on BBC 1. You can always watch it on BBC iPlayer.

It will be on BBC 1. You can always watch it on BBC iPlayer.D

Damn.We don`t have BBC 1 in the states.We just have BBC America and BBC News and the I-Player does not work for people outside the UK. My DVR says it wont be on till 830 tomorrow night.Well damn i`m glad they made it a day wait now and not a week but i`m still not waiting that long ill just have to torrent it in a hour or so.

CopFlashingLights.gif 

NVIDIA GeForce 1050 GTX

Top Gear UK, Cops, Air Crash Investigations and Animation Fixation (two hours of The Simpsons and Futurama) are the only TV shows I will actually watch on TV. 

There's something about watching three old men say "oh cock" a lot and crash into the back of each other....

That sounds way dirtier than I intended.

I never really liked Top Gear.. i always thought it was a serious show about cars with the occasional funny challenge.. oh how i was wrong lol. I love Top Gear now =)

Unless stated in an official capacity, My responses are my personal views and do no represent that of G17 Media or their affiliates!

If you want to me reply as soon as possible, then either quote or @CouthInk4  me as i'll be notified, a general reply will not notify me

Check out my YouTube channel!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXj0EXXJfERhPJTROHY6Ma

Untitled.png

The cars is what got me started on Top gear then i found out it was all about dry British humor.Then i was all about Top gear.Have every season and DVD special.

CopFlashingLights.gif 

NVIDIA GeForce 1050 GTX

I never watch the actual episodes, cause I'm American and my TV doesn't offer it. :(

I have to either watch Netflix or the stupid US version. One day hopefully I can watch them on TV.

I never watch the actual episodes, cause I'm American and my TV doesn't offer it. :(

I have to either watch Netflix or the stupid US version. One day hopefully I can watch them on TV.

You should be able to get BBC America on your TV. 50% of that channels air time is Top Gear.

CopFlashingLights.gif 

NVIDIA GeForce 1050 GTX

I know DirecTV has BBC America because that is where I watch my new TG episodes, it is channel 264. 

I have almost every single episode watched. I picked it up after they did the interview on 60 Minutes, which was 2 or 3 years ago, and I usually watch one to two episodes a night on Netflix. I can say it is easily my favourite TV on right now. Something about 3 guys who are friends just messing about with fast cars is just great fun to watch, especially when things go wrong! 

Well, it is official, Netflix is officially cutting Top Gear from its instant stream. As of Feb. 1st, they got rid of series 2-16, and I've heard that at the end of February, they're getting rid of the rest of the series from the instant stream. If they aren't available to rent, then I am going to cancel my subscription; TG is the only reason I have Netflix.