Are there any female GTA IV modders on LCPDFR?

I've wondered that myself, but honestly, what does it matter? they wouldn't be treated any different.

Except the fact that they would get a flood of PM's from horny 12-year-olds saying "hi  :tongue:   ".

Except the fact that they would get a flood of PM's from horny 12-year-olds saying "hi  :tongue:   ".

You make a good point, probably best they stay in hiding than lol, I know there is one on GPM but I for the life of me can't remember what her name is.

That or stuff like "get in the Kitchen and make dinner 

if your replying to me Please @0taku or Quote me so I get a notification 

I've wondered that myself, but honestly, what does it matter? they wouldn't be treated any different.

I really, really wish this were true. Sadly, it isn't true in the gaming community. It's not true to an extreme level, as a matter of fact - women are treated notoriously badly throughout gaming, from game developers ("jiggle physics") to assholes on Xbox Live. For examples of some of the stuff that women who identify as women get, look at http://fatuglyorslutty.com (it doesn't seem to have pictures, but language used is pretty offensive, so mildly NSFW). I'm not really sure how prevalent it is, but it's certainly a definite feature/bug of gaming culture. Women could have a good reason for not proclaiming it from the rooftops.

I really, really wish this were true. Sadly, it isn't true in the gaming community. It's not true to an extreme level, as a matter of fact - women are treated notoriously badly throughout gaming, from game developers ("jiggle physics") to assholes on Xbox Live. For examples of some of the stuff that women who identify as women get, look at http://fatuglyorslutty.com (it doesn't seem to have pictures, but language used is pretty offensive, so mildly NSFW). I'm not really sure how prevalent it is, but it's certainly a definite feature/bug of gaming culture. Women could have a good reason for not proclaiming it from the rooftops.

Holy shit.. I don't think people realize how serious that is, my guess is most of those people are virgins and have no jobs, or are underage.

Holy shit.. I don't think people realize how serious that is, my guess is most of those people are virgins and have no jobs, or are underage.

Isn't that the truth!

I've seen many videos of gamer girls being hit on the second they say they're a girl, or in case of XBox/PS, use a mic.

I've seen some people trolling girls too, acting as horny immature boys, but I don't think they ever say that they're recording it for a joke.

There are videos on Youtube though, about gamer girls explaining how they're being dominated in the gaming industry.

I for one, honestly, don't care if you're a gamer boy or gamer girl. I behave the same with both

If my post made you laugh (or giggle) in any way, smash that blue grey "Like this" button & like it :smile:

If my answer to your Support Thread fixed your problem, please Vote it up by clicking the ^ (up) arrow to the left of my name.

I for one, honestly, don't care if you're a gamer boy or gamer girl. I behave the same with both

Amen to that. Everyone should be able to play videogames without being discriminated. Because that is what it is. Even though 12 year old kids may not understand it, it still is. 

"Don't quote me on that" - ineseri

Actually, my girlfriend wanted me to get her into IV Modeling when she was over the other day ;) So yes there are, but she does not want to be found out as of the bullying/constant 12 year olds being "horny" So when she plays online she doesn't use her mic. She is on these forums (not as a member*) 

*She also uses my account cause she likes responding in the support threads lol.

Edited by Sgt.Hoffers

Video games themselves are discriminated against, and this is partially why, LCPDFR even has strict community guidelines about bullying/ discrimination, they shouldn't have to go into hiding because of 12 year olds, I think they would be fine on this site as a majority of us that actually agree on the non discrimination of these gamer girls, would look out for them.

That 1stCavMedic was a female, she was pretty cool until she pretty much vanished (I think she got engaged or something) she is also a Police Officer in the NYPD so that may be a factor as well, was pretty sad though, I think she thought I was hitting on her everytime I talked to her a Facebook, must be a woman thing.

Oh bud. 

I can tell you why she was sadly mistaken:

- Not my type

- I have a girlfriend do I REALLY need to do that stuff?

- At that point & time it was for help with her texturing, that's it.

- I have better things to do than flirt with someone that lives in another country

- Waste of time.

I know of one. Avsg1rl.

I know of one. Avsg1rl.

Join Blue Line Gaming Today! Accepting Applications for Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, Dispatch and Civilian. More information here.

DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR SUPPORT! THAT IS WHAT THE FORUMS ARE FOR!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR PERMISSIONS ON UNLOCKED PARTS OF MINE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE! YOU WILL BE TOLD NO!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR UNLOCKED PARTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO TRADE!

A lot of mysogenie going on with the youngsters online.  The chicks get messed with constantly, by a bunch of pre-pubescent morons.

Anyhow, what doesn't kill ya makes you stronger I guess.  The chicks seem to handle it well, and the guys...well, look like buffoons.

DrDetroit

Video games themselves are discriminated against

Knew I missed a point, lol :tongue:

True. The companies itself put the female characters in games with obscene clothing, justifying doing that as it will attract more players, since they think the gaming industry is all male. But they're wrong, ofc.

I've yet to see a MOBA where the armor for a female character doesn't just cover the uncoverable parts & a little extra surface.

I would be a liar if I didn't admit it's nice to see at times, but it is unnecessary & irritating most of the time.

If my post made you laugh (or giggle) in any way, smash that blue grey "Like this" button & like it :smile:

If my answer to your Support Thread fixed your problem, please Vote it up by clicking the ^ (up) arrow to the left of my name.

This may just be my enjoyment of statistical information talking; but I think it would be quite interesting to see this information (among other biographical info) presented in a chart of come kind. A "who's who" of LCPDFR players.

We are the thin blue line.

Join me at www.libertyesa.com

According to Alexa, relative to the general interest population, females are greatly over-represented at LCPDFR.com.

I've heard it had something to with Sam, milkshakes and bringing girls to the yard. ^^

"Don't quote me on that" - ineseri