Dk4Bones

RCMP car and ped pack

I think you'll find there are, or at least was. Google. "RCMP Pack v5" It's a clan made one with all the peds and vehicles.

Im pretty sure that's not public, it was only for the RCMP Clan, didn't find it on google.  

I know there is a public release of the car pack out there. There is a version of the RCMP's clans pack on lonestranger's mediafire account. 

I know there is a public release of the car pack out there. There is a version of the RCMP's clans pack on lonestranger's mediafire account. 

As far as I am aware (coming from Avsports23) none of the RCMP clan packs should be available to the public, If you do find a public release please send me a link so I can let him and/or the RCMP staff know.

that pack WAS public last year, but was taken down after a supposed "RCMP Pack Overhaul"

There is:

RCMP Charger: http://www.gta-universe.com/forums/index.php?/files/file/35-2009-dodge-charger-rcmp/

RCMP CVPI Variant 1: http://www.gta-universe.com/forums/index.php?/files/file/34-2007-ford-crown-victoria-rcmp/

RCMP CVPI Variant 2: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

RCMP CVPI Variant 3: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

RCMP CVPI Variant 4:'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

RCMP Ford F-150: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

RCMP 2000 Dodge Durango:'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

2013 Ford Police Interceptor Pack: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> ( I use the one with the Federal Signal Legend Light bar for the new RCMP Interceptor Unit, almost identical) 

Plus I have a ton of unreleased RCMP Ped textures and vehicles.

Edited by Slimory

As far as I am aware (coming from Avsports23) none of the RCMP clan packs should be available to the public, If you do find a public release please send me a link so I can let him and/or the RCMP staff know.

PM Inbound. 

Don't want to get in trouble so I will post no links, but search RCMP clan beta on Google

If you don't think you should link to something, wouldn't it follow that you shouldn't describe how to find it either?

Some of those cars in that pack look very nice that first cvpi and the Tahoe look brilliant I love the light setup on them even though they looks like Christmas trees

lol yeah you should also check out "xXrangerscopeXx" (youtube channel) its a clan channel with really cool cars unfortunately, there a currently no links out there. :(

you could still check him out! anyway there is a f150 out there here you go:

?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>http://www.lcpdfr.com/file?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>s/file/374-2012-ford-f-150-rcmp/

hope this is good too! :)

There is a full RCMP Pack on 4shared. It has cars, peds, weapons, sirens and scripts. I'll look for a link and get back to you. 

Edited by UrbaneDegree18

Whats in that pack? these packs can be kind of a pain because they mostly have vehicles that have been released separately in the past.

It has everything, guns, uniforms, cars etc.