Sniper296

IVDashCam V2 (2.2) - Update released

Looks nice, i know its a preview but it seemed like some of the speeds did not register.

Thanks.

Great!

Maybe an idea to add an text with maxium speed for that road

Scripthookdotnet does not have an ability to do that and it would take a lot of work to tie every speed to every road, plus this display is a reproduction of the Provida 4k

Provida_4k_shot.jpg

Looks nice, i know its a preview but it seemed like some of the speeds did not register.

The first car registered a little late, 25.59, just before the second car, most likely because it was the first time it had been used that launch of GTA IV.

The first van managed to get past & the green Infernus & the brown Blista Compact; at this time the radar scans three times per second, I think I will add an option to increase/decrease the scan rate.

Scripthookdotnet does not have an ability to do that and it would take a lot of work to tie every speed to every road, plus this display is a reproduction of the Provida 4k

Yes, that's true, it would take days/weeks to make that and the game should lagg more because it need's to get constantly speed information.

Edited by The.Hardstyle.Bro

[img]http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/6540/userbarp.png[/img]

Considering it's a highway and it would mostly be used by state troopers, cars don't travel on the highway as much at least that is for me.

Maybe You could write in the script to pick which lane you would like to scan ex. (Left lane, Right Lane)

Could stop some lag if any occurs, but most likely will, but you will get it right with later versions! :thumbsup:

-Kate

In America you maybe see not police on the highway but in Europe yes (Netherlands, England, Germany etc.)

In my State our state troopers got the unmarked chargers.

They often sit on the side and people will often only look for marked police cars before speeding but i always see our troopers pulling people over left and right.

Edited by Kate

If i see a vehicle stopped at the side of the road, its 50% likely to be a police car...

But CSP nearly ALWAYS parks in the median between the lanes of traffic (no one else will park there)... And if you are paying attention you can see them from miles off... But its really the ones who are speeding & not paying attention that are the problem. Even though you can see them from like a mile away, they wont sit there for more than 5 mins before pulling someone over (atleast that ive noticed).

You know what we need in GTAIV though, is a script that makes some cars just speed and/or drive crazy. Cuz its boring sitting watching for speeders when they're all programmed to do the same speed. haha.