Cleveland023

Traffic Girls droppin' out of the Sky!

Well then.....are the subtitles legit, or a joke thing? Misdirect convoys......cos no one questions the floating enemy.......

logo.png GMC Founder
Check out our Public Computer Database | Try out my Script's
Members should not be afraid of their community, community's should be afraid of their members.

why cant we nuke the n. korea because, china is no longer a aliy so lets nuke them. before they start a war or ww3

Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens | U.S. Marshals Office Lexington, KY

30 Seconds... 20 Seconds... 10 BANG BANG!! You do know were not able to shoot people on site anymore? He pulled first! - Season 1 Opener

That is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard on this site, and certainly the most horrifying.

NO.

We should not use nuclear weapons except in the most extreme possible circumstances, if then. They are at best a necessary evil, for deterrent use. They have only been fired in anger twice, and that was before people really knew the effects. Since WWII, there is a basic rule of nuclear non-aggression. An act of nuclear aggression is one of the worst things that could possibly happen. Best case, millions of innocent North Koreans die (note that this is terrible). Worst case, China doesn't like the use of nukes so near them (which they absolutely would not), and fires in retaliation, and then the world pretty much ends.

Edited by cp702

well the u.s. needs to get there but out of there chairs and need to have a serious talk with n.korea about there threats to people/countrys

30 Seconds... 20 Seconds... 10 BANG BANG!! You do know were not able to shoot people on site anymore? He pulled first! - Season 1 Opener

What do you think we're doing? Because it's pretty much exactly that.

Kim Jong Un is a not a good leader okay, Honestly I think his dad was not stupid enough to threaten us like that missile launch , His son on the other hand Is a psycho.

yes, there leaders are phycos. and what i mean is that the us needs to take a little more action than just oh lets build a nuke/missel stopers they need to do some spying or somthing on n. korea and see how they operate there miltary and use thermal image to look in the ground. to see what there building.

north korea don't even have nuclear weapons they cant even keep there electricity running all the main stream media or lamestream media is doing is fear mongering and trying to get us into another pointless war don't buy into the bs...our country has done nothing but invade other countries and kill many innocent civilians in the process only killing a few terrorist its no wonder why the world hates us...I hate our corrupt goverment

Scales: You know we do exactly that, right? Spying? Thermal imaging (which is like Spy Satellites 101)? Negotiation? We do quite a lot of that. The US has invaded too many countries already. If North Korea attacks, then we strike and destroy them. If they don't attack, we shouldn't be the aggressors.

yes, i now im from the us but i think they just need to talk to n.korea about it or somthing to get the peace or peace treaty maybe?

Again, what do you think we're already doing? I guarantee you that the US government is spending considerable effort trying to negotiate with North Korea. It's not as easy as "talking to them". They're a sovereign state, not a disobedient child.

This is what happens when you have a weak president that bows and kisses the ring of every foreign leader/dictator he meets, and a foreign policy that's not worth a shit.  Every two-bit hick with a half assed military comes out of the woodwork when these weaklings take office.  Chuck Hagel (US Secretary of State) can barley say his own name without thinking about it for 10-minutes...even then he would probably need to be corrected.  You think these two-bit hoods don't know this?

Kim-Jong-Un was raised and taught that he is a decendent of god...a direct decendant...that is his mindset and perspective he comes from and all he knows.  Now, with that said, what do you think he's gonna do knowing this weakling and his minions are running the US?  

The blame America first crowd are running things after all.  Now there is no leadership in the USA or in the world.  This is bound to happen, there is no other path when there is no strong, moral leadership.

Good day,

DrDetroit

Edited by drdetroit

OK: the politics people, pay attention:

This is a video about airdropping traffic cops. How can you POSSIBLY watch that and think "this is the weakling president"? Is it Obama's fault North Korea has the dangerous ability to put traffic cops to misdirect our supply convoys? Because if you're using this as an example of what's wrong with the US government, you're an idiot. Almost as stupid as the person who decided to make a propaganda video about airdropping traffic cops.

Actually - Does anyone speak Korean? Because North Korea had publicly said the umbrellas were for shade. I'm not sure the subtitles are accurate.

I forwarded the video to a good friend of mine, S. Korean fellow,  to see if that translation is accurate.  I'll let you know.

BTW:  Not sure whom you are calling an idiotic.  My comment was not in reference to traffic cops being dropped either, that's ridiculous and stupid.  My point is what I said it was; that a weak president with a weak foreign policy will naturally lead to events like we're experiencing in N.Korea, i.e. N. Korea declairing war on the US and threatening nuke strikes against US cities.  Name calling is for children and liberals.

Good day,

DrDetroit

Edited by drdetroit

Though at some point, like srgt.scales, I've even thought that they should have nuked N.Korea back in the 50s so now these annoying pricks wouldn't be pissing everybody off and threatening the global peace. Anyhow, that could had developed in a 3rd World War with the Soviet Union...

Anyway, this N.Korean crisis is definitely a complex situation. Probably Koreans don't even have nukes and they missiles aren't powerful enough to reach the american continent (though the S.Koreans would be over in any case...), so a nuclear attack could be excesive. In any case, if the war started, when the first missile reached american territory, all the NATO would be launching their missiles against North Korea (remember the agree of mutual defense). In addition, have you seen its army? looks like if it had stayed in the 1950s. I've heard the population is like a big militia (with basic military training), but seeing the conditions of life of that shithole they are probably too weak for a big war.

Anyway, this last campaign of threats and military deployment has been just an attempt to end with the international community sanctions and start again the nuclear program conversations in exchange of humanitary aid, and at the same time strengthen the image of Kim Yong Un (or however is the name of that fat retard...). A war would be the end of the North Korean regime, would they be so dumb to start it?

kim-jong-un-floppy-disk-technology.jpg

just nuke north korea already and get it over with

nuking them and wiping them out is one of the greatest ideas and needs to be done asap

who cares if theres no more north korea they provide nothing beneifical to the world the world will be okay with out them

I'm gonna start a petition calling on Obama to nuke them who's in :sweat:

Edited by K-9 police 9

My Latest Files 

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/7083-liberty-city-based-on-seattle-10-part-1/   - Seattle Base

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/6862-lc-based-on-new-oreleans-skin-pack-10-part-1/      - New Oreleans based   

Keep you eye  on this thread ;-)

https://www.lcpdfr.com/topic/43278-k-9-police-9-wip-rel-thread/