LSPDFR+ is now open source. https://github.com/Albo1125/LSPDFRPlus
Welcome to LSPDFR+! This script modification for LSPDFR greatly enhances your experience as a police officer by enhancing the base LSPDFR modification - LSPDFR+'s was designed to improve upon some of LSPDFR's features, hence its name. With improved pursuit AI, better Traffic Stops and even a fully fledged court system amongst the main features, there's bound to be something you'll love!
Requirements - some of these are included (credits go to their appropriate authors):
- LSPDFR 0.4 (not included)
- Albo1125.Common 188.8.131.52 or higher (included)
- RAGENativeUI 184.108.40.206 or higher (included)
- RAGEPluginHook 0.51 or higher (not included)
- A legal copy of GTA V (version 1.0.1011.1 or higher).
Overview of LSPDFR+'s Features: Included in LSPDFR+'s documentation and the updated feature video above.
Support - what to do if you encounter a bug or have problems:
- Watch the installation video for my modifications here.
- Use this tool: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/9755-lspdfr-troubleshooter-by-albo1125/
- Read the documentation PDF file if you're having trouble getting a specific feature to work.
- Suggestions can be made here.
- If all else fails: Please leave a comment (not a review). Include your RAGEPluginHook.log file, located in your Grand Theft Auto V folder. Also, please provide an accurate description of what happened. This allows me to help you as fast as possible.
Please do not reupload or redistribute this without my explicit permission. Thank you.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
Updated for LSPDFR 0.4 (thanks PeterU and Apocalyptikz for the contributions!)
Updated for Albo1125.Common 18.104.22.168 (thanks PeterU!)
Revised the control scheme for the traffic stop menus, automatically detects conflicts with default LSPDFR menu now (thanks PeterU for the contributions)
LSPDFR+ Pursuit AI is now disabled by default in the INI and generally has no effect with 0.4's 'custom AI' unless you disable the custom AI.
Removed redundant code to improve performance.
DEVELOPERS: Security GUID method overloads in the API are now obsolete and non-functioning (existing plugins won't crash but statistics won't be counted any more). Please update your reference!
Some code cleanup.
Open sourced at https://github.com/Albo1125/LSPDFRPlus
Use comments to ask for support. Do NOT use reviews to ask for support! You will get ignored and reported as this is against community guidelines.
I would like to give credit to the following people for the following reasons:
All donators and testers.
PeterU - contributions to the repository.
Apocalyptikz - contributions to the repository.
AlexGuirre - RAGENativeUI library.
PNWParksFan - Providing verification implementation help for certain API functions.
Stealth22 - Providing useful general deployment & LINQ information.
Darkmyre - API testing & base code for ticket system.
DSonke1 - The default American offences xml file.