Announcing ELS V7 (UPDATE 02/05)

This looks almost too good to be true, thankfully we know it is true. I don't know if that was asked at a different post, and if so I apologize, but will the extras on MP Cars spawn faster as they do with the previous release; i.e. The Lights are actually flashing real time and not on slow motion?

thank you and great preview 

I make YouTubez and sometimes I make Twitchz 

#CodeZeroGaming #NorthernPack

"I had fun once and it was terrible"

www.youtube.com/thenorthernalex

I am not very sure how many times I have said this. Because ELS is using the extra system which is hard coded by rockstar, the car will continuously rebuild itself when ELS is on the door glitch will still remain because the car is constantly rebuilding itself with the extra system therefor It cannot be fixed.

Yea I know what you mean it doesn't really bother me because being a cop on lcpdfr, most people drive cautiously in a chase like me so I rarely get into an accident.

You can slow down the lights by changing:

FlashDelay_Sp =
FlashDelay_Mp =

To 1,2,3 if you want to slow down the patterns, this also works with ELS V6, don't think about ELS V6 when looking at V7, it's completely different in so many ways.

Yes, vehicles pull over if you use the siren.

No, it will not be possible to fix the "door bug" or the invincibility, it's just not possible with ELS. People who are interested in a lighting mod that doesn't have these bugs should look at ELS.net instead.

Release date is not set, Caine works on it when he has time and we're still testing for bugs and he's still adding new features to it, it will be done as soon as Caine is ready to release it.

I cannot wait for this thank you so much caine for the hours you have put in ! it is much appreciated! I just wondering if it will be able to be used with els v6 cars cause there are sooo many great models out there I would hate to have to use completely new ones! also the police department in my city (Coon rapids, Mn) only has the rear lights on the light bar flashing during traffic stops that would be a really cool feature if that is at all possible! Thanks again for your hard work!

You can slow down the lights by changing:

FlashDelay_Sp =

FlashDelay_Mp =

To 1,2,3 if you want to slow down the patterns, this also works with ELS V6, don't think about ELS V6 when looking at V7, it's completely different in so many ways.

Yes, vehicles pull over if you use the siren.

No, it will not be possible to fix the "door bug" or the invincibility, it's just not possible with ELS. People who are interested in a lighting mod that doesn't have these bugs should look at ELS.net instead.

Release date is not set, Caine works on it when he has time and we're still testing for bugs and he's still adding new features to it, it will be done as soon as Caine is ready to release it.

well the evcs lights mod fixed the doors from closing.

Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens | U.S. Marshals Office Lexington, KY

30 Seconds... 20 Seconds... 10 Seconds...  BANG BANG!! Chief - You do know were not able to shoot people on site anymore? R. Givens - He pulled first! *Season 1 Opener*

I cannot wait for this thank you so much caine for the hours you have put in ! it is much appreciated! I just wondering if it will be able to be used with els v6 cars cause there are sooo many great models out there I would hate to have to use completely new ones! also the police department in my city (Coon rapids, Mn) only has the rear lights on the light bar flashing during traffic stops that would be a really cool feature if that is at all possible! Thanks again for your hard work!

The actual vehicle modders would need to implement this. EVI did this for his recent Caprice and Interceptor, but those were taken offline due to mod thieves. However, here is one vehicle I know of that has this:

Sticks and stones may break bones, but 5.56 fragments on impact.

The actual vehicle modders would need to implement this. EVI did this for his recent Caprice and Interceptor, but those were taken offline due to mod thieves. However, here is one vehicle I know of that has this:

Thanks for the reply and thank you and thanks for linking me to one too!  I hate ppl that don't give credit where credit is due . I've seen videos of EVI's new releases but I can't find any :'///  It looks so awesome !

NB,

Do you know if Lt..Caine has any intention in making it where we can just turn on the primary lights on either just the front or the back of the lightbar? If not, could you suggest it to him? This is a feature I think people would love to have.

Jorge