20 May - 9 New Screenshots!

Sam

Just getting closer and closer :teehee:

Kind of a dumb question but, will LSPDFR have (some) of the core features LCPDFR had? Such as with certain backups/Calling an ambulance, excluding NOOSE since you stated you don't want any military involvement. This time around we won't have many supporting mods like we did with GTAIV, such as the PoliceHelper or any API plugins for callouts, although some of those don't even tie in with LCPDFR they were awesome to have while playing it.

I also can't stand some petty small things with V, like the way the cops hold their weapons and the body physics, it was more fun to shoot people in IV than in V. If theres anything that can be done about that with mods that would be nice.

besides that, we appreciate the work being put in to the mod and I can't wait to see whats in store.

Such as with certain backups/Calling an ambulance, excluding NOOSE since you stated you don't want any military involvement.

I think NOOSE is included.

Logging in...

Launching game...

Error launching game: Cannot load while loading. Please log out and retry.

Logging out...

Error logging out. You are not logged in. You need to be logged in to log out. Please log in to log out.

I think NOOSE is included.

​Apparently they wanted to keep it police focused, and the highest level of response would probably be FIB but that could of been changed. Gotta see what Sam says 

NOOSE would awesome.

​Apparently they wanted to keep it police focused, and the highest level of response would probably be FIB but that could of been changed. Gotta see what Sam says 

NOOSE would awesome.

​Noose isn't army, why would the devs exclude it? 

NOOSE would awesome.

They said that there would be SWAT teams, which is equivalent to NOOSE. They meant that there wouldn't be any military in LSPDFR like marines

Can we have a new VIEW MOD where you can view your character from the peds or driver's sight of eyes?

For example, you've pulled someone over... you pess a "KEY", and you can see yourself from a driver who is passing by... and the view is locked on our character. When he completely passes by, the view then moves to the next ped or driver.

Like real life how you watch a pull over. but I wanna be watched from someone else's sight

Edited by elispd

NOOSE would awesome.

NOOSE is a government agency in GTA V, a mix of the real life National Security Agency, Department of Homeland Security and general SWAT teams, they are not considered Military. Military would be those found at Fort Zancudo. NOOSE are much more GTA's SWAT, as seen on the Police Riot, it says "LSPD NOOSE" which may imply police departments have their own NOOSE branch as somewhat of a SWAT team. There is also a NOOSE station at the LSIA Airport. NOOSE backup would likely consist of Police Riots or FIB SUV's filled with tactical officers.

Can we have a new VIEW MOD where you can view your character from the peds or driver's sight of eyes?

For example, you've pulled someone over... you pess a "KEY", and you can see yourself from a driver who is passing by... and the view is locked on our character. When he completely passes by, the view then moves to the next ped or driver.

Like real life how you watch a pull over. but I wanna be watched from someone else's sight

​That doesn't really sound useful for LSPDFR itself. Maybe another mod could do what you suggest instead, a sort of "more cinematic camera views" mod?

Ah'm orderin' you to STAHP!

I've seen a view like that using the cinematic camera view. I guess it could be possible to have a script do what you want, but it could easily get buggy. Having a feature like this in LSPDFR would be a longshot

Okay, what about automatic siren rotation, that wouldn't require holding any buttons ?

or a Smarter one, when police car approaches an intersection, the siren automatically changes to Phaser + Air Horn or Yelp...

That'd be a good one

Okay, what about automatic siren rotation, that wouldn't require holding any buttons ?

or a Smarter one, when police car approaches an intersection, the siren automatically changes to Phaser + Air Horn or Yelp...

That'd be a good one

As for automated siren, that would be difficult since GTA 5 doesn't define what kind of road a road is like an intersection. It is probably possible, but it would be complicated

Also, not to be critical, but the time it took to put out versions of LCPDFR seems like ages compared to how quickly you are flying through the first version of LSPDFR.

Edited by Senatov

[img]http://www.lcpdfr.com/cops/forum/crimestats/user/2378/sig.jpg[/img]

​Uh oh.  It begins again.

​I'm just asking. -_- Why not post a video of the gameplay rather than screenshots that can be made in the editor. :P I'm not doubting the makers of the mod, it'd just be nice to see something you can't make yourself in the editor. :P

​I'm just asking. -_- Why not post a video of the gameplay rather than screenshots that can be made in the editor. :P I'm not doubting the makers of the mod, it'd just be nice to see something you can't make yourself in the editor. :P

Produce the screenshots!

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be."