Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will

Management Team

Everything posted by Will

  1. Alt-I is also the key bind to take out a radio in LCPDFR. You should change the keys for ELS by opening up ELS.ini with Notepad (or something similar) and changing the key reference number next to each key binding in the Key Bindings section. The reference numbers for each key can be found in the user guide that comes with ELS. If you set keys that do not interfere with any other mods then all of the ELS keys will work perfect. If you mean initiating a traffic stop (while in a police vehicle), you have to use shift. The traffic stop is handled through LCPDFR. Alt-G with Braveheart's Policing Script is used to stop vehicles while on foot for traffic control purposes. Also, welcome!
  2. I don't mean use the Vapid Police Cruiser, I mean do the same thing that Rockstar did. Make a car similar to the CPVI.
  3. They can do something similar, like the Vapid Police Cruiser :)
  4. I actually heard someone say "Priority 4" on a scanner for Dutchess County Fire and EMS (Dutchess County, NY, USA), so it is actually used in America.
  5. I know what you're referring to, I said to try it. It may turn off the beeping too. I don't know because I never changed that setting.
  6. Try changing "FlashSoundFx" in ELS.ini to off
  7. The first thing I learned in Statistics is that high concordance does not mean causality. Just because there is a high concordance between high sales and good games doesn't mean that good games cause high sales. Obviously a lot of people buy good games, but I'll show you an example: Euro Truck Simulator 2 is an excellent game, but does it get as many sales as the more popular games like GTA and Call of Duty? Probably not. Those games get a lot of sales because they are well known. Throw "Call of Duty" in the name and a whole lot of people will buy it. By gameplay, I mean what you actually do in the game. I would consider the water, explosions, textures, and models part of graphics not gameplay. In SA there are a lot more little things you can do - hook a trailer to a truck, tow a car with a tow truck, tow things with tractors, just drive tractors and tow trucks, fly planes, ride bikes, drive a hovercraft, drive a monster truck, etc etc etc. People always say SA is better because it is more arcade-y, also, whereas IV is more serious. (BTW, I know CoD and ETS are two completely different games, but based on what you say, CoD is automatically better than ETS because of sales. A game being good is someone's opinion. When I go to buy a game, I don't look up its sales, I look up videos of the game.) And this is off topic now, let's get back to GTA V.
  8. More sales doesn't always equal better game. I'm sure a lot of people will agree that GTA SA's gameplay was much better than IV's, but (obviously) IV's graphics are better. I'm pretty sure people not having a good system isn't what makes a game good or bad....Besides, GTA V won't even be out on PC (right away, hopefully later), so what does having a poor PC have to do with GTA V being better than GTA IV? Also, like others have said, only trust Rockstar's official accounts and their website.
  9. There was a police department that complained about a car someone made for SA based on their cruisers once, I don't remember the details or anything though. I remember seeing somewhere that Jay actually has talked to a lawyer in the past, but I don't know what about. If a specific department wants something taken down, all they have to do is tell G17 to take it down and I'm sure Sam and Jay would rather comply than try to win a fight.
  10. Will replied to Warjec's topic in Media
    Recording settings: In Movie Maker, I use Widescreen aspect ratio. To save it, I open the file menu (I guess, it's the blue button on the top left in the one that comes with Windows 7) - Save movie - High Definition (1080p) Here's the video I made that I mentioned before
  11. If the scan flashes on the screen for a quick second and you never saw it for more than a few seconds, then it didn't identify the files. With a full scan, it will take 1-3 seconds per song. Try having the songs in a different folder and creating shortcuts to each in the User Music folder.
  12. Will replied to Warjec's topic in Media
    I have one video that is 1.79 GB directly from Bandicam, after editing it in Movie Maker (none of the video was actually removed), the final project is 344 MB. I saved it in 1080p.
  13. Will replied to Warjec's topic in Media
    All you have to do is import it to Windows Live Movie Maker then save movie, that alone will reduce the size.
  14. This looks amazing, keep it up :)
  15. Did you follow this one for EFLC? I've never added cars to EFLC, but apparently there's an extra step that you need to do in content.dat
  16. Good point, lol. Didn't think about that.
  17. Awesome! Just wish the tie was purple...
  18. Why did you have newveh.dat through newveh9.dat? You can just put all 9 vehicle lines in one newveh.dat. Did you check gta.dat and images.txt for the map mods or just vehicle additions? Make sure you removed everything involving the map mods from both of those files, or just replace with backups.
  19. 24" Widescreen 1920x1080 Asus VS247H-P LCD
  20. You're going to need to make a new topic in LCPDFR support. When you do, post a picture of your GTA IV main directory.
  21. I think this game looks really good. The ability to fully customize your car, having the whole US as the map (you guys above me seem to think it will be actual size...obviously it will only be selected cities, highways, countryside with dirt roads, etc. Not like exactly the same as driving across the US in real life), police chases. The main thing I don't like is it being an online game where it's really based on having a group of friends to play with or something (don't they realize gamers don't have friends? lol). Jokes aside, these games with "crews" don't usually appeal to me since I don't like to join a group of people who actually play at the same time (hence why I don't join a GTA IV MP clan). I want to play when I want to play, not when always when you do. Of course, I'm sure you could use random people on at the same time as you but I'd rather stick with friends than some random person.
  22. Not the texture in the first pic, the rest of the pics (with the Taurus looking police cars). It's still a generic "POLICE" texture and not LSPD based on LAPD.
  23. Even if it does work in TLAD, you won't be able to play TBoGT at all with the mod in.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.