Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keith.

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keith.

  1. Keith. posted a gallery image in GTA IV Galleries
  2. These are wrong.......................They're not covered in Zombie blood and gore ;P
  3. I like these old sirens. Do you have a link to the cars too bud ?
  4. As I said on youtube DD ( minislayer2010 ) You SIR are 'THE MAN' Here's my 5*'s as promissed
  5. This is just as good as the other LAPD skins I've seen. Ignore the haters bud. For a beginner, I'll give you full marks for it 5/5 Better than the first skin I ever made anyway.
  6. Permission to fap please
  7. Where you using Paint or paint.net bud ? Paint.net is free and that's all I use for my skins :) Here's a link if you should need it mate http://www.getpaint.net/
  8. bionhuogih[egokt-0ojho;kgj;moekjhm[eojehoihj Sorry, just wiping the keyboard down.
  9. The SA80's are horrible to use. Magazine at the back, trigger at the front, 5.56mm, and if you want to 'cock' them while still holding the trigger you have to bring your left hand over and behind your right, f**kin annoying to be honest, poorly designed
  10. You're right, they are British soldiers, and the rifles they're using are SA80's :) Happy birthday too mate
  11. Just a quick message to say happy 4th July to all our American friends. Enjoy the parties guys and girls
  12. Well DD, as a Scouser, I approve of these 100%. Totally awesome job mate
  13. DD, have you got a link to the siren you used please mate
  14. Thanks DD, It's even got the same wheels as my real Vauxhall lol Can't wait to start using it
  15. Yaaaay, there's another cool siren for my collection. Nice one mate 5/5
  16. Nothing special here, this is some of Merseyside police.
  17. This was the first ever LCPDFR video I ever saw, I got hooked from then on
  18. Well these are awesome. Very nice work mate
  19. I like it. I'll give you a 5/5 for a first effort. Don't they have a badge on them or arm patches in Vegas?
  20. Nice..........Now do it for IV :)
  21. Well this is all rather excellent. 5/5 mate. just uploading a video of it in use ;0 (will link the model in my description )
  22. Well this is .............. let me consult my friend
  23. I'll have a look later tonight bud, I'm off to work now :)
  24. I like it, Gonna use it and put it in a video :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.