Everything posted by Keith.
-
G17 Media DOESN'T OWN SAPDFR,LSPDFR ?
Are we seriously doing this ???? Look at it this way, NO G17 Media............NO LCPD:FR Who cares if it's got TM after it. What the guys have done, is create something outstanding for most of the GTA IV players across the globe..............FOR FREE! I've said it before and I'll say it again. My game would be on a shelf gathering dust if it wasn't for these guys. No-one cares if it's got TM, © or any other symbol after it. Just show a bit of gratitude towards G17. Thanks Guys ( and girls )
-
[request] park ranger cvpi texture
No probs mate, If you need any more, just give me a shout
-
[request] park ranger cvpi texture
Any good mate ?? http://public.justcloud.com/dybr15636d.27127923
-
[request] park ranger cvpi texture
Just got home from work mate. Give me 30 minutes to do it for you :) HAve you got a licence plate in mind mate, or do you want me to do a Liberty City one ??
-
LSPD Quotes
Some of those cops sound like Trevor,
-
[request] park ranger cvpi texture
Last link is no good bud, I keep getting a 404 error Any other pictures ??
-
LCSO/ Livingston Sheriff Based
I do love these skins, Just cant use the Caprice as they require ELS 8 and that crashes my computer after about 5 minutes :( Have you got a link to the CVPI's in pics 29 and 30 :)
- 9 comments
- 3 reviews
-
Have you ever wondered what Michael, Franklin and Trevor actually look like ?
If you just listen to this with your eyes closed, you can see them in your mind being interviewed :)
-
Sheriff Impala Skin
You might have the wrong model installed for the template you used bud, The texture doesn't fit the car properly ;)
-
Help Me Find A Good Lag-Free Els Enb For My Specs!
No worries bud.
-
Help Me Find A Good Lag-Free Els Enb For My Specs!
You've got a few options in therr too bud. Extra performance ( bit too bright for me ) and extra vehicle reflection ( my personal preference ) and some other one I can't think of.
-
Help Me Find A Good Lag-Free Els Enb For My Specs!
Try this one bud, I have a really shit computer with a NVIDIA GT220 card in and mine works fine with this installed, and it doesn't look too bad really. http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=comments&cat=324&id=59126 Copy and paste the Common and PC folders to your game directory and open 'SWEET FX' and copy/paste them in there too :)
-
[Poll] Crown Victoria by Bxbugs123 vs Crown Victoria by DSF vs other
Nearly all the skins I make are for BXBugs' models My favourite is his Tacoma Police CVPI, Hate the light bar but just love the model.
-
Monroe County Based LCSO
Well, well, well, aren't these all rather splendid, I was going to release my LCSO pack, but I'll leave it for now :)
- 21 comments
- 1 review
-
CHP Classic Caprice Police Pack ELS V8
Well........I'll have the tissues and the FAP lube at the ready mate.What videos are you after and I'll see if I can come across any :)
- 18 comments
- 4 reviews
-
GMC Savana 2005 LCPD Edition
I think this van is awesome, but, I can't use it as prisoner transport for some reason :(
- 29 comments
- 12 reviews
-
Crown Victoria Liberty City Police
Better than my first effort mate, As said though I would change the hood to one solid colour and flip the roof numbers 180 degrees :)
- 13 comments
- 16 reviews
- LAPD Skin for vdH PoliceHelper
-
CHP Classic Caprice Police Pack ELS V8
Just had another thought, Any plans on doing one of these ? I can't find a good one anywhere :(
- 18 comments
- 4 reviews
- CHP Classic Caprice Police Pack ELS V8
-
WWE In Liverpool, UK [LIVE]
I'm from Liverpool UK I didn't even know it was here lol.
-
Happy Birthday Sam!
Happy birthday Sam, I remember when I was 21, many, many years ago :O Have a good night whatever you're doing.
-
Hippie Bronco
What, so using paint.net is a bad thing ?? I've got 2 pages of textures I've uploaded on this site and all of them ( excluding the badges ) where made with PDN.... Give the guy a break bud. If he wanted to paint big pink willies all over it, it's his choice and his creation.
- 15 comments
- 2 reviews
-
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff Impala Skin
Looks good bud, I was asked to make these as a set but only got around to doing a CVPI skin.
- 7 comments
- 4 reviews
-
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Crown Victoria
Very nice bud, I noticed a GMC Savana Ambulance in the background, Have you got a link for that ? I've been looking for one for ages and the only one I can find, the link doesn't work :(
- 11 comments
- 2 reviews