Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keith.

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keith.

  1. Cool. Thanks for the Info guys. Big help
  2. Hello people. Does anybody know where I can get Police uniform templates from ( if there are any ) I've been looking for ages and can't find any. (if this is in the wrong part of the forum, please move to the right part, thanks )
  3. Thanks for the keys. Can I edit it so that menu doesn't come up and so it doesn't go in slow mo when I press the horn on 360 controller ? Other than that . Mine runs fine with both asi thingys installed
  4. One of the best tutorials I've seen so far. How do you get the image of the car bud, I'm really interested in doing my own custom skins. Tanks
  5. Very nice, has anyone done a Cheyenne WY skin ?? Or a Wyoming Highway patrol ??
  6. Images added to a gallery album owned by Keith. in GTA V Galleries
    Set up scenes in GTA V but with added A.I. details and effects

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.