Everything posted by Keith.
-
Frontpage zpsdc546cf8
From the album: My pics
-
Raccoon city police car pack
These are wrong.......................They're not covered in Zombie blood and gore ;P
- Whelen WS-224 Vintage Siren Pack
-
London Taxi Mod - LTI TX4
As I said on youtube DD ( minislayer2010 ) You SIR are 'THE MAN' Here's my 5*'s as promissed
- 9 comments
- 6 reviews
-
LAPD Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
This is just as good as the other LAPD skins I've seen. Ignore the haters bud. For a beginner, I'll give you full marks for it 5/5 Better than the first skin I ever made anyway.
- 26 comments
- 1 review
- Liberty City Metro Crown Victoria [ELS]
- Oconee style LCSD
-
Liberty City Police Skin Pack
Where you using Paint or paint.net bud ? Paint.net is free and that's all I use for my skins :) Here's a link if you should need it mate http://www.getpaint.net/
- 6 comments
- 1 review
-
Classic LAPD Cars ELS v8 -- Drot --
bionhuogih[egokt-0ojho;kgj;moekjhm[eojehoihj Sorry, just wiping the keyboard down.
- 48 comments
- 11 reviews
-
Happy 4th July
The SA80's are horrible to use. Magazine at the back, trigger at the front, 5.56mm, and if you want to 'cock' them while still holding the trigger you have to bring your left hand over and behind your right, f**kin annoying to be honest, poorly designed
-
Happy 4th July
You're right, they are British soldiers, and the rifles they're using are SA80's :) Happy birthday too mate
-
Happy 4th July
Just a quick message to say happy 4th July to all our American friends. Enjoy the parties guys and girls
- (UK) Merseyside Police Car & Ped PACK (ELS-V8)
- (UK) Merseyside Police Vauxhall Astra
-
(UK) Merseyside Police Vauxhall Astra
Thanks DD, It's even got the same wheels as my real Vauxhall lol Can't wait to start using it
- 13 comments
- 3 reviews
- Whelen Cencom Siren
-
>Post your local PD/FD/EMS pics here<
Nothing special here, this is some of Merseyside police.
-
How did you find out about LCPDFR?
This was the first ever LCPDFR video I ever saw, I got hooked from then on
- FIA Airport Police CVPI Skin Pack
-
LVMPD Summer Uniform
I like it. I'll give you a 5/5 for a first effort. Don't they have a badge on them or arm patches in Vegas?
-
ArmA 3 Crown Vics
Nice..........Now do it for IV :)
-
Liberty City Metro Crown Victoria [ELS]
Well this is all rather excellent. 5/5 mate. just uploading a video of it in use ;0 (will link the model in my description )
- 15 comments
- 3 reviews
-
GTA V Coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC
Well this is .............. let me consult my friend
-
Editing request
I'll have a look later tonight bud, I'm off to work now :)
- Hendry County Sheriff CVPI Skin Pack - Florida