how many likes on my comment before this dsappears

LSPDFR YouTuber and police car fanatic. Nothing really special 😛

My Social Media:

Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCptAVkUdrEMDuU8m1HccbYA?view_as=subscriber

Follow here: https://twitter.com/SamuelOlson1701

Join here: https://discord.gg/6fMSA6q

So I generally dont do much up here, simply because of the politics; but a strong suggestion would be to not screw over the people that made this website, and service [as a whole] a thing.

Biting the hand(s) that feed you is never a good route to take and its showing a lot of the morals this [community] of staff hold as to not pursue and penalize users they are aware are committing actual crimes simply because (you guys) say the actions occurring have no direct correlation to you. Morals are a very important part of life, if you will not have them; nobody will follow or support you; eventually you will crumble [as you already slowly are] and eventually you will become obsolete [as you already basically have] aside from a single modification [LSPDFR] which at this point is virtually obsolete since FiveM Exists; people would generally rather play roleplaying games with other people holding the same interest.

So this is my goodbye to this community 🤷‍♀️ maybe one day you people at LSPDFR on the staff end will find morality and actively defend those who made you the once great powerhouse you were, maybe not, maybe you'll crumble and fall like most big communities; because at this point you're no longer a service; you are taking an active stand against the people who made you [anything worth while] and biting the hands [again] of those who fed/built this community to the extent it is at today.

Goodbye.

Posted (edited)

I really don't care if I get banned. But seriously @Ezra Do you think before posting something like that on the forums?

Otherwise, deleting the posts for no reason? Giving no response at all? Calling the community "Stupid" and "Dramatic"? 

I'm just questioning how could something like that pass through a staff member's head and be like "Hmm. Yeah this is good for the forums." thinking you won't get any backlash?

It really makes NO SENSE at all.

Therefore maybe try and give us a response instead of "
We could not locate the item you are trying to view."

Edited by Epilox

🤷‍♀️The downfall of a once great generation of modding and general quality output by a community - crumbling from a genuine lack of morals. Ironic.

We don't deal with activities outside our site, it really does come down to that. There is no effective way we can police activity outside of it, as much as we'd want to.

The only site I can think of that does punish users for actions that they perform outside of the website is Twitter, which gets constant issues with people claiming overzealous moderation.

It is regrettable that one of our moderators expressed their own personal views on the matter, we don't advocate this position and will discuss this internally.

We'll leave this thread open if you seriously want a discussion. If this ends up just a fest of name calling, and spamming website addresses, it will be closed per our site rules.

1 minute ago, Cyan said:

We don't deal with activities outside our site, it really does come down to that. There is no effective way we can police activity outside of it, as much as we'd want to.

The only site I can think of that does punish users for actions that they perform outside of the website is Twitter, which gets constant issues with people claiming overzealous moderation.

It is regrettable that one of our moderators expressed their own personal views on the matter, we don't advocate this position and will discuss this internally.

We'll leave this thread open if you seriously want a discussion. If this ends up just a fest of name calling, and spamming website addresses, it will be closed per our site rules.

SO per your site rules advertising of another community is [100%] punishable but theft [actual THEFT] of a product [via] your website [per] confession... is NOT something you guys are willing to administrate or address; where is the logic in that sir? I am not challenging you, truly genuinely inquiring. @Cyan

BUT! this kinda seems to be the general premise, either change the way how moderation works here OR we leave to MU. simple e-fucking-nough,

Just now, firemanjay said:

SO per your site rules advertising of another community is [100%] punishable but theft [actual THEFT] of a product [via] your website [per] confession... is NOT something you guys are willing to administrate or address; where is the logic in that sir? I am not challenging you, truly genuinely inquiring. @Cyan

Our website is a website where anyone (account or not) can download files. What they do with those files after is completely out of our control.

If you do want your files to be locked to a certain community, that's on you. But on LCPDFR.com, anyone can download files.

2 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Modders post their work that they worked hard for, do you not think that you should try and protect it?