@fiskey111 Love Secondary Callouts, sad to see no more additions to it, but this looks exciting and promising. Can't wait to try this out and follow along for updates.. :thumbsup:

omg this would be amazing, and if you made it super in depth, like la noire did, where you have to drive around town and talk to different people for the same case, there wouldnt be words to properly describe a mod like that 10e^100000/10

Just as an update on the progress - 

Progress is going smoothly; I have currently began creating a ScriptController that will, independently from LSPDFR, call these "callouts" and allow me to control what parts occur when.

I have about 90% finished the Crime Scene Investigation portion (simply need to add the rest of the variation, which will take some time).

Note that with this, you will be able to determine what evidence is important to pick up and what should be left behind.  This will allow me to base your performance off whether or not you collected all the important evidence.

Edited by Fiskey111

Secondary Callouts FINAL V1.0.0.0 Download

PolicingMDT Download

LS Noir -- WIP Forum Post

If your work gets stolen, consider it a complement- someone saw how great you are and wanted to be like you.

Dude! This is AWESOME!!!

I love the idea of this. LA Noire was one of my favorite games. I always wished there was a modern version of it. Back before we had LSPDFR, I always tried to think of ways to implement a LA Noire style callout system. This is delivering on that fever dream, and I'm stoked to see where this goes!

Well, finally a reason to use all the unmarked vehicles I downloaded! :whistling:

I was thinking to offer you my help writing some plots for the cases, from the start to the end, through evidences and other detective's stuffs. 

If interested, write me in pvt! 

I have updated the original post!

Just bumping this to show the updated development!

PolicingMDT Download

If your work gets stolen, consider it a complement- someone saw how great you are and wanted to be like you.

On 8/3/2016 at 6:44 PM, Fiskey111 said:

I have updated the original post!

Just bumping this to show the updated development!

Posted August 3

any progress thus far in the week + 1 day you last updated us on progress?

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE MODS..THEY'RE CALLED READMEs   AKA read me for a reason

lspdfr plugin or GTA V crashed? find your Rage log in your gta folder, usually found after ragepluginhook.exe and open it, hit Ctrl a, open pastebin.com, select new paste, hit Ctrl v, get the link after you pasted it and supply that with your issue in the specific mod topic, it helps the developer diagnose the problem you may have.

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 7:35 PM, Quakex64 said:

Posted August 3

any progress thus far in the week + 1 day you last updated us on progress?

Well, I've just returned home from some out-of-state business, so all I have completed so far is devising a method to save data between the callout as well as over sessions.

PolicingMDT Download

52 minutes ago, Fiskey111 said:

Well, I've just returned home from some out-of-state business, so all I have completed so far is devising a method to save data between the callout as well as over sessions.

SdVqZGU.png

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE MODS..THEY'RE CALLED READMEs   AKA read me for a reason

lspdfr plugin or GTA V crashed? find your Rage log in your gta folder, usually found after ragepluginhook.exe and open it, hit Ctrl a, open pastebin.com, select new paste, hit Ctrl v, get the link after you pasted it and supply that with your issue in the specific mod topic, it helps the developer diagnose the problem you may have.

Hmmm...  I'd say this is still pretty active... :wink:

Introducing the San Andreas Joint Records System (SAJRS) -- A records system that combines databases from multiple jurisdictions and professions into one large, useful database.  

From here you can access reports from other individuals in many areas of public service.

Edited by Fiskey111

PolicingMDT Download

Updated the original post!  Check it out for new information!

PolicingMDT Download

This looooks really good, actually only thing I was really missing in LSPDFR at the moment, thanks a lot! Would be cool to see some kind of 'dlc' to this in the future involving narcotics/gangs, but that's another steppingstone I guess. Have a good weekend @Fiskey111 :)

*Updated original post!*

PolicingMDT Download

Excited to see that developers are testing the alpha, it means good progress and ability to fish out/adjust the plugin accordingly, looking forward to the showcase and the release, keep it up :)