Asuna

Oh yea....I'm back

I take it a few of you Know my reputaion >=3 thanks for the warm welcome backs

Oh don't worry my friend, I sure as hell do. ;)

Now I just need Victi.....I mean uhhh Volunteers to be voices in any other videos

Now I just need Victi.....I mean uhhh Volunteers to be voices in any other videos

Hey thanks for your in depth explanations you gave me on youtube. I would love to return the favor by helping in anyway possible. ;)

Edited by wmai20

Your videos are great, but I'm even more excited that you're returning to support.

Your videos are great, but I'm even more excited that you're returning to support.

I don't remember saying I would offcially return to support O.o seeing as (name redacted) from a certain site run by (insult removed) cost me that position here as well as the beta tester spot I had.....

I don't mean official support, I mean helping people who have problems. You already seem to have started.

Edited by cp702

I don't mean official support, I mean helping people who have problems. You already seem to have started.

I sense alot of :wallbash: 's on the way then and I take it the support hasn't been all that great since Asuna vanished from the community has it? Edited by Asuna