PimDSLR

WIP LAFD Firetruck Enigne 13

A request and something I wanted to do. It's the stock model, compledy UV maped. I'm changing the lightbar, to a Mx7000, using other LEDs, a traffic advisor (photo) and more lights. BogdanM is making 4K LAFD skins for it. I'm trying to make it as realistic as possible.

Any tips or suggestions can be posted here. I will keep the process up-to-date here in this topic. With photos.

Naamloos.png

Finally a new fire engine I'll be lookin forward for.  I requested for this on your new ambulance video on your YouTube channel 

12 hours ago, purplepotatoes14 said:

I can't believe that's the stock fire truck model. It doesn't even look anything like it now, awesome work! :D

Thanks ;) I want it to be as close as possible. I will change alot more.

12 hours ago, steleb said:

are you making the lightbar all red or red/white?

All red I think.

10 minutes ago, thegreathah said:

A little too grey for my taste ha. ;) But the rest of the truck looks perfect.

Yeah, haha there are, I keep forgetting to change that texture. It will be chrome; as shining as hell ;)

going to take quite a bit, the back of the cab doesn't have reflective chevrons, neither does the front of the bed. the swamp coolers on the engines are white and roll up doors are red as well. Overall it needs model edits to the cab to get it as realistic as possible, but keep it up! its gonna take some loving to get it close

e37.jpg

Edited by 911ffemt

7 hours ago, nicks0112 said:

How is it coming along?

Great, the skins and some textures are being made. And 2 led beacons.

2 hours ago, 911ffemt said:

going to take quite a bit, the back of the cab doesn't have reflective chevrons, neither does the front of the bed. the swamp coolers on the engines are white and roll up doors are red as well. Overall it needs model edits to the cab to get it as realistic as possible, but keep it up! its gonna take some loving to get it close

e37.jpg

Yes, but not every engine is the same. But some textures and skins are being made.