iTzKevinFTW

New update?

Did a new update just come out? A couple of hours ago I was playing just fine and now I get the typical gta 5 has updated and our current mods don't support it errors. Is this the Christmas update that has finally came out?

Yeah the new update was coming out this week... didn't think it was going to be now. This means i need to re-do my mods folder =/

Unless stated in an official capacity, My responses are my personal views and do no represent that of G17 Media or their affiliates!

If you want to me reply as soon as possible, then either quote or @CouthInk4  me as i'll be notified, a general reply will not notify me

Check out my YouTube channel!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXj0EXXJfERhPJTROHY6Ma

Untitled.png

4 minutes ago, LtRob said:

You sure u need to redo everything? 

For a mods folder you basically do, considering they change the update folder, x64 folder and the .rpf files, depending on what they added. that's how it's been for me, if i don't redo it then my game just crashes.

Unless stated in an official capacity, My responses are my personal views and do no represent that of G17 Media or their affiliates!

If you want to me reply as soon as possible, then either quote or @CouthInk4  me as i'll be notified, a general reply will not notify me

Check out my YouTube channel!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXj0EXXJfERhPJTROHY6Ma

Untitled.png

For some reason the update half installed and then kept crashing the launcher, so I am currently redownloading the game.

Anyone know how the VIP thing works? How the hell do you become a VIP?  sounds like you have to pay (real money) but I hope I am wrong.

System Specs: ♦ CPU: AMD 8350 (4.2Ghz) ♦ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ♦ Ram: GeIL Evo Veloce 16GB (1866MHz) ♦ GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC (Primary) Asus GTX 660TI (PhysX + Monitors) ♦ PSU: XFX Pro 750w ♦ Storage: 14.2TB Total, 1x 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1x 128GB OCZ Vertex 4, 3x 1TB WD Blacks, 1x 3TB SeaGate Barracuda, 2x 2TB WD Externals, 1x 4TB WD External  ♦ 

1 hour ago, ineseri said:

Oh yes! I can't wait for Mansions and Yachts. :D

... More high-end crap which I probably can't afford without buying R*'s shitty Shark Cardz. No Rockstar, I won't by your virtual money, try something different.. Or better don't.

Logging in...

Launching game...

Error launching game: Cannot load while loading. Please log out and retry.

Logging out...

Error logging out. You are not logged in. You need to be logged in to log out. Please log in to log out.

Sunday i got everything reinstalled and now i get an update I never asked for. -.-

As the RPH backup function doesn't work for me, because it always wants to update the game even when I activitated the backup, I have to wait weeks again.

I haven't read the patch notes yet, anyone know if R* gave any love to Single Player? (don't laugh at me) I'm being serious:tongue:

4 minutes ago, brysonblandford said:

I'm a brand new user to this, just installed everything today AFTER the update I guess. Does this mean I need to wait until there is a new ScriptHook update? Sorry if it's a dumb question.

Yes, you'll need to wait until RagePluginHook and ScripthookV is updated to work on the current GTA V patch, this will happen everytime there is a GTA V patch. These updates normally come out with a day or 2 after the GTA V patch

Untitled.png

Now that ScriptHookV and RPH have been updated, do LSPDFR and plugins (Police Radio, Callouts...) work with these new versions? I can't test it myself for now but I wanna know.

10 minutes ago, LtRob said:

I tried, I crashed without even going ingame. Someone knows what we have to substitute? what folder? This is getting annoying, Rockstar and their stupid unwanted online content.

RAGE PLUGIN HOOK must be rewritten, please go to their official webiste and download the latest version v29 i think and it will work

2 minutes ago, awesomechineseboy said:

RAGE PLUGIN HOOK must be rewritten, please go to their official webiste and download the latest version v29 i think and it will work

Just done, I'm aware of needing to substitute Rage and Scripthook I'm a veteran in this. The gta 5 crash panel appears so must be some file.

Edited by LtRob

My game crashes right after the GTAV Launcher pops up. Wondering if it has anything to do with Plugins or just RAGE itself. I will have to dive into my directory and see if I can come up with anything on my own. If not, then I will have to wait for Rage to come up with something.