Children in GTA, what's your opinion?

Children in GTA, yes or no?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that there should be children?

I'm surprised nobody ever made a child mod for GTA. What do you think about children in GTA?

Edited by Sergiyj

I would have to say no. I honestly care less if there are children in video games but definitely not in GTA. video games that involves drugs, guns, murder etc. shouldn't have children. Maybe in cutscenes but out of gameplay itself. Just imagine the amount of parents flipping tables trying to stick a lawsuit against rockstar if that ever happens.

but like I said, don't care if there is or not. Any other game will do but not GTA. If there are, maybe have them like the children are in TES:Skyrim, invulnerable.

Edited by kpdofficer

I'm seriously layed back with my stuff, and you have to go pretty damn far to offend me in any way, however, children in such a game as any GTA is bad. People complain about swearwords being used in games, imagine shooting children. I myself would not be happy with causing the normal chaos I do in GTA and killing 100s of children in the process. On a more professional view, children in GTA is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

It'd be interesting, but it could cause problems (legally). It'd be interesting like what was said above, having an amber alert on LCPDFR.

Rockstar will never add children to their Grand Theft Auto titles. The reason is as has been said, the context of the game itself. Official licensing companies would most definitely kick up a huge fuss about such a feature.

I disagree with adding a mod that would make such a feature too. Just my opinion though.

My vote is no, not even for the police aspect. However there is that one guy in this world would want to run them over or kill them.

EDIT: I don't know. giving in consideration the context of the game.....its  screwed up. There are drugs, alcohol, strippers in the game and a ton of fowl language. Don't forget murder.

My vote is still no.

Edited by OSHPTROOPERSHORTY

i say no, it's just a dangerous idea to add children in gta games, i see this so very bad, so i don't like this.

Sorry, but no. The legal and moral shitstorm that would surely happen if there were kids in GTA would just be too much. people would boycott it, even if it was GTA 6. besides which, who in thier right mind would gun down a woman holding a baby in front of her 6-year old son in Los Santos, and then steal her car, even if it was a videogame?

Edited by wilfordbrimleysmoustache

Fuck the morals, this is GTA, where you mow down prostitutes for the sake of it and then go bowling with your cousin...

So you see no issue with being able to load up GTA and start killing children? It's a big jump from hookers to children.

What about a midget?

That's what I was about to say!

I know that R* would never implement this feature, I'm wondering what you think about the basic idea. I say no.

well, Skyrim had children (even though you couldnt kill them) so why can GTA

slightly on topic - what age are we talking here 6/8/10/13? because we 'could' do 16-19 but they would teenagers

What about a midget?

There is one in SA, 

As for children. There shouldn't bee any. Though cars based on schools i don't mind.

For example school buses (Exist as wrecks), school security vehicles and School vehicles. Only vehicles, no children

Why would you even want children in a game focused on murder, and crime? To kill a child? to run one down with your vehicle? to brutally murder one?

and don't say realism. 

Just think about it... if R* added children peds on GTA, people would do a lot of things that would probably be inappropriate and cold blooded. Besides, why would you want kids in GTA. So you can play house? Play mommy and daddy?

If there were any children in any game like grand theft auto, every government on the planet would try to ban the game

Realism?

So when you're shot once by police, it seriously impedes your activity; police are hurt by your shots less than you're hurt by theirs; when busted, you don't get out on bail, but instead get held in maximum security until you go to court and get sentenced to death (or life w/o parole, but CA has a death penalty, IIRC), when you die you're done with that save forever, etc?

The GTA games are not very well acquainted with realism.