LukeD

The Greatest Dashcam Video Ever

So I was playing LCPDFR testing Callouts+ development stuff, but at the same time partly playing the game to test how well it would stream to twitch (turns out rather well actually)

I saved this as a snapshot in the GTA IV video editor because during the game I had to pause after this 'event' because I lost it. I giggled so much.

So, without further ado, the greatest dashcam video ever....

For those who care:

I am using the default settings for the CryENB, I just applied a colour correction in sony vegas while rendering this video so it wasn't so vibrant and cartoony. (still need to adjust the ENb to my liking)

haa haa haa....that is a good one!  LMAO!  Looks like an extremely drunk driver.

EDIT:  TIMBER......thud!

DrDetroit

Edited by drdetroit

haa haa haa....that is a good one!  LMAO!  Looks like an extremely drunk driver.

DrDetroit

It certainly was a drunk driver lol.

So drunk he formed a solid block as he hit the deck.

I lost it so much when it happened, was expecting him to get out, stagger a bit then fall over. Not freeze up and fall over like that. xD

I've seen my buddy do that a few times at the bar, after two quadruple pours of Reme Martin Cognac.  Like a tree falling in the forest.

DrDetroit

Lulz. Look's like he got hammered.

(Good way to spend my 1000th post)

Edited by CrossFire

how did you get the camera to stay inside the car after you got out. I feel like i have done that by accident before and cant figure out how. Any mods used to do it?

how did you get the camera to stay inside the car after you got out. I feel like i have done that by accident before and cant figure out how. Any mods used to do it?

Maybe doing this in multiplayer?

not intending to jack his topic, but I thought it may have something to do with the first person mod? But I can't remember how it was done

not intending to jack his topic, but I thought it may have something to do with the first person mod? But I can't remember how it was done

It was doing in the GTA IV video editor, I manually placed the camera there. Sorry to disappoint :)

This is some funny stuff. Nicely done :D

You said it was 20 seconds long when I was waiting for the bus. I was  hoping for a 20 second video. And I get a 23 second video. 

This is some funny stuff. Nicely done :D

You said it was 20 seconds long when I was waiting for the bus. I was  hoping for a 20 second video. And I get a 23 second video. 

I said 22 seconds!!!!!

"When you get chance watch that video (22 seconds long)"

Lol! +1 Something similar to this happened to me, I shot a bus driver though the windshield and he was on an animation, so he kept on walking while I shot him and he then fell.