SPOILER - Full Offical Grand Theft Auto V Map

lovkal

Eeww that's tiny what happened to the massive map they promised us ??? ....

The perspective of this particular image is deceiving. It's bigger than what is shown here. Here's another picture from a higher angle.

tAFzVxG.jpg

Edit: Formatting

Edited by wmai20

Looks like there are eight total police stations (six within the municipal city limits, and two otherwise) and six total medical centers (four within the city, two outside). That total isn't counting the Noose Office, or the prison that's identified on the map.

I like it! Can't wait to see how long it takes to circumnavigate the entire island.

holy shitballs if real...

EDIT: It actually doesn't look as big as I expected it to be though..

Eeww that's tiny what happened to the massive map they promised us ??? ....

Here's a GIF image of the character switching merged into the map to give you a perspective of how huge it actually is:

CybzA1r.gif

Processor: Intel i5-6600 @ 3.30GHz 

GPU: MSI ARMOR GeForce GTX 1080 OC

Ram: 16GB Skylake

Is Rockford hills  or vinewood   suppose to be Beverly hill's ?

if Rockford hills  is suppose to be thought it would be a little bigger / more on a hill side like its real life counter part

if its vinewood hills then that part / section of the map look like it makes more sense

and vinewood part part of the city is their version of Hollywood right ?
wonder if they stuck in any of the famous places like Hollywood walk of fame with all the star's on the pavement, the Kodiak theater, a building like jimmy kimmel's 
wonder if they stuck in any movie stars / events on certain night's like red carpet / movie reveal's

any Southern CAli people or people who know theses are my best guesses from the couple time's of being there

Venice Beach / Santa Monica =  Del Perro ?   -  there's a pier sticking out so best guess santa monica pier

Marina Del Ray =  Vespucci ?

Malibu = Chumash ?

On a different note Los Santos airport runways don't match LAX's :-(

Edited by K-9 police 9

My Latest Files 

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/7083-liberty-city-based-on-seattle-10-part-1/   - Seattle Base

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/6862-lc-based-on-new-oreleans-skin-pack-10-part-1/      - New Oreleans based   

Keep you eye  on this thread ;-)

https://www.lcpdfr.com/topic/43278-k-9-police-9-wip-rel-thread/

looks like its been taken down again

try this

'>

It looks big, but Don't know till you play it, and that we can be an country cops and city cops 

It's the Same as san andreas, Thats what I think

1378822017-9999954-770x1024.jpg

lcuoUWl.gif 

Do you have a sec? check out: Empirekicking | Discord Server | #baysidegamers

• Management Team

They give you some perspectives here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWr4EAZ9taw

People are just saying it looks small because, when you look at a map fully zoomed out, it isn't going to show a lot of detail. The main city appears to have few streets and is not large at all, but it obviously isn't showing much detail. The surrounding area appears to be just barren land, but there isn't any detail whatsoever there, so obviously it will better in game.

Edited by willpv23

"Work and ideas get stolen, then you keep moving on doing your thing."