Sam

Community Team & Staffing Update (August 27th, 2013)

Community Team & Staffing Update (August 27th, 2013)

As many of you probably will have noticed, we've been expanding the size of our Community Team even more to better cater for the ever growing community and to help us be even more efficient and effective in our community moderation.

Iconography and Yard1 have now joined the Community Team as junior moderators as well as Sgt. Jackson who was formerly the French Forum Moderator.

As was the case last time, our new staff will be working initially under the guidance and supervision of myself and Nicolai, the Community Team supervisor, as well as the existing staff team.  I'm hopeful that with these additions, we'll be in a better place to address some of the concerns which have been raised recently regarding the conduct of members in the community.

As always, I also hope that everybody will join with us in welcoming our new staff members to the team,

Sam.

Congrats guys. No pressure but everyone is watching you.  :tongue:

LOL, thanks for kind words :P

Yard1! Congrats to everyone, but Yard1 you gotta make some non-els vanilla things happen man! :smile:

I'll ban all ELS mods just for you <3

(jk)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LCPDFR NEWS NETWORK UPDATE

BREAKING NEWS:  ALL ELS CARS ARE BANNED FROM LCPDFR. WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS? MORE AT 9.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol

Congrats everyone! I got moved into a admin office on the TS and I was like "YESYESYESYESYESYES" But then I got moved out lol

Congrats everyone! I got moved into a admin office on the TS and I was like "YESYESYESYESYESYES" But then I got moved out lol

They were probably going to tell you that you're getting banned, but then thought a surprise ban would be even better.

ban-hammer-featured1.jpg

New moderators: "I have the powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

They were probably going to tell you that you're getting banned, but then thought a surprise ban would be even better.

ban-hammer-featured1.jpg

New moderators: "I have the powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

I wanted to use the ban hammer :(