wteoh1

Replacing all of GTA IV cars with real life cars

is there any mod out there that will replace all of my existing gta iv cars out there, wanna make gta iv look realistic.

Unless you're computer is either worth $5,000.00 or more, or from space I wouldn't even bother.

My computer was $1,500 and I run high quality vehicle packs fine.

Unless you're computer is either worth $5,000.00 or more, or from space I wouldn't even bother.

my computer is worth $7,000 customed built from 2009 it was the highest end computer back then and its still the perfect computer to play heavy graphic games so yeah i never lag unless its bug, glitched related

i tried it a few days ago and after i installed everything on it, i was infinitely stuck on the loading... screen, need help Edited by wteoh1

My computer was $1,500 and I run high quality vehicle packs fine.

I wasn't being serious mine is $1200.00 but I don't go that far into modding, I stick with police vehicles :D

my computer is worth $7,000 customed built from 2009 it was the highest end computer back then and its still the perfect computer to play heavy graphic games so yeah.

i tried it a few days ago and after i installed everything on it, i was infinitely stuck on the loading... screen, need help

Why would you even buy a $7000.00 computer?

I wasn't being serious mine is $1200.00 but I don't go that far into modding, I stick with police vehicles :D

Why would you even buy a $7000.00 computer?

Well my parents business related reasons, but I need help with the infinite loading screen...

Well my parents business related reasons, but I need help with the infinite loading screen...

Did you patch the game?

gta4-mods.com has a lot of car packs and even has a lightweight pack I will soon invest into better computer so I can replace all the cars too much more fun with real vehicles you might get by with a commandline text to replace some vehicles

gta4-mods.com has a lot of car packs and even has a lightweight pack I will soon invest into better computer so I can replace all the cars too much more fun with real vehicles you might get by with a commandline text to replace some vehicles

How much vram do you need to run a high poly car pack?

If you want to have textures and realistic traffic by the time you're done...well, it won't happen unless you have ultra high specs.

How much vram do you need to run a high poly car pack?

download the lightweight car pack and make a back up of your stock cars and slowly add one at a time till your textures go then you will know how much your pc can handle...I have the light weight car pack and its awesome

download the lightweight car pack and make a back up of your stock cars and slowly add one at a time till your textures go then you will know how much your pc can handle...I have the light weight car pack and its awesome

ok thanks! :D

stuck on the infinite loading screens, ill just mod police cars and civilian cars to a limited extent

If you really want a vehicle pack & don't have NASA comp, you better look over at Gta4-mods.com since Carry's one is just to big, no offense to him but it uses too high quality cars.

I have two games with two different car packs. One Scrimpy gave to me, which was nice and not too big, and one I found by Jotov_24 on GTA4-mods. It is under 200MB, and I slowly added other cars to it to fit my liking.

Also, you don't need a super ultra NASA fricken awesome computer for high end car packs. You do if you don't have a memory fix, but if you have something like a commandline that helps the textures, it should be fine.

my computer is worth $7,000 customed built from 2009 it was the highest end computer back then and its still the perfect computer to play heavy graphic games so yeah i never lag unless its bug, glitched related

i tried it a few days ago and after i installed everything on it, i was infinitely stuck on the loading... screen, need help

Specs...?

I helped a guy with that exact same problem a few days ago, for him the problem was fixed by disabling the traffic in Simple Native Trainer's .ini file (Find NoCars=0 //No Cars and replace the 0 with 1, like this: NoCars=1 //No Cars)

And if you installed the Chikamru Real Traffic remove the realtraffic.asi file from the main folder of IV/EFLC too

Edited by Carrythxd

Since we're all here; For the people who run the major car packs without too much issuie, would you be willing to explain how (IE, what programs, data changes, commandl lines do you use)? I have a GTX 600ti 2gb but yet my textures are gone if my vehicles.img is over 140 mb, and that's using a commandline.txt and Cacheboost. Otherwise they disapear on their own.