Cj24

Cj24's Modifications

Probably a few people knows I'm working on a LAPD/SD/FD pack and I just finished the normal officers and now I want to share them. Unfortunally I wasn't able to test them correctly cause I'm getting the damn RESC10 error every 2 minutes but I hope there're no bugs.

I don't know when I finish the fat cops but here are already the normal ones.

Download

Cool thank you very, much because i used lapd/sd cars and now i got the right uniforms :thumbsup:

Thank you all!

Even I said I'm not making new mods, I'll finish at least something I've started two weaks ago, a Charger with Pushbar and KevinDVs Whelen Edge. Unfortunally I don't have any ingame pictures (difficult without a working game :/ ) and the screens from ZModeler doesn't look pretty good...

Edited by Cj24

The charger is nice, even though I still don't understand why people put LED lights on the side of the rambar, the part thats used for PIT maneuvers huh.gif

Whatever, just activate J and everything is fixed again :D Okay, serious, there's a little space between the rambar and the leds so they shouldn't get damaged. And it looks nicer :D

And btw. here are the most of my uniforms available: http://www.gta-modding-chest.com/database/grand-theft-auto-iv/player-skins/16-police-uniforms/

Isn't all I've done yet.

Currently I am working on an unmarked FHP Charger and an updated version of the Fairfax County PD Uniforms.

After we've finished the Touareg, here is the Texas DPS Highway Patrol Charger I made some time before but always crashed the game. Now here is a working version :)

Download

6.png

Hope you guys will like it :D

After quite a long time now I want to continue this topic now. My newest mods has been put in the start posts.

And I need suggestions for versions of Caprice, Charger and Tahoe.

Bro I love the Volkswagon Touareg Police version, can I edit the texture to suit LCPD..???

Or can you edit it...???

Edit :-

Great post bro..!!!

Now only saw it.,... :sad: :sad:

Anyways +1 for this awesome job..!!

Edited by aparna

A Tahoe with a regular linear light bar and a traffic advisor would be nice. I know KevinDV has a Tahoe with an Edge, but it would be great if there was also the traffic advisor.

but what happend to GPM..?

GPM screwed him and alot of other people too. SORRY FOR LANGUAGE :whistling: Edited by JACK

The most of my mods I didn't post in this post can be downloaded here.

Coming soon:

Good mods and all :biggrin: I like the charger alot! and I didnt see the other post '' cp702 '' missed my eye. Edited by JACK

GPM screwed him and alot of other people too. SORRY FOR LANGUAGE :whistling:

What language? Screwed isn't a bad word.

What language? Screwed isn't a bad word.

well some people would bs me about that. but I know it isnt bad.

well some people would bs me about that. but I know it isnt bad.

I could bring up the old story of GTA being a 18 rated game so there'd only be mature people here, but as we know kids make their parents buy it for them or they download it.

I'm not going to hijack the thread so I'll put it back in the folder of things that p*ss me off..

On topic; Liking some of these car mods man. Can I ask if anything "flashes" when ELS is on?

For example; I downloaded this one crown vic with a rambar and when I activated ELS the rambar kept disappearing and reappearing