The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

New Vapid Stanier cruiser in GTA Online

So, I haven't seen any other posts about this yet, but the latest GTAO update includes 2 new cop-related updates: Loads of liveries for the Stanier cruiser, and a brand new, unreleased (but in the game files), and a new police Gauntlet Hellfire (which I'd guess will have the same nee liveries as the Stanier). Are there plans to make new corrosponding agencies for these new liveries in vanilla LSPDFR (LSIA Police, LS County Police, LSSD Highway Patrol, Port Authority Police, Richman, Grapeseed, Paleto Bay, etc.)?

Edit: The new Stanier doesn't replace the existing LSPD one (model name "police"). It is an entirely new model (police5).

Edited by Commissioner Canon

Remember to quote for faster replies!

• Management Team

Yes, provided no major time blocker or bug appears around this we should support these in the next update. I'll try to make sure LSPDFR supports the new vehicles and livery options and provisionally I've added them to the LSPD agency, but breaking these out to individual agencies might be something left up to the community and individual preferences.

image.png

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Glad to hear they'll be in service! Can't wait to see if R* add any other law enforcement vehicles in future updates. Kinda seems like these are ports from in-progress parts of GTAVI. Maybe we can expect a law enforcement vehicle of the new Vapid SUV in the future as well! 🤞

• Management Team

Due to an unforeseen issue, we will ship the normal compatibility update first, then add support for the new DLC vehicles. Don't worry, this should come very shortly after our compatibility update (it's already there, just a minor fix needed that we didn't want to delay the release for).

24 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Due to an unforeseen issue, we will ship the normal compatibility update first, then add support for the new DLC vehicles. Don't worry, this should come very shortly after our compatibility update (it's already there, just a minor fix needed that we didn't want to delay the release for).

Brilliant! It always pleasantly surprises me how excellent, friendly and supporting the LCPDFR staff are! Can't wait to see what the future holds 😃

On 12/16/2023 at 3:20 AM, eazbox said:

Does this mean that people can now have police police2 police3 police4 police5 as Active police vehicle?

Also, anyone have a video of those two new cars?

I made some screenshots so you have an idea about them.

https://imgur.com/a/RMnlT2z

They have both four options for lightbars, several pushbars, and dozens of liveries (Del Perro, Grapeseed, LSIA, ...). Really interesting cars.

• Community Team
2 minutes ago, DhruvAkaFulcrum said:

The new update seems to have them in the agency.xml already but they don't actually spawn when you go to vehicle selection 🤔

From the LSPDFR changelog:

We have updated LSPDFR to Version 0.4.9 (Build 8747), which adds compatibility for the latest game version:

• Added compatibility for the new GTA V update (v3095.0)
  • Updated the included RAGE Plugin Hook to support this
  • A follow up update will soon be available for adding improved support for the new police vehicles in the "Chop Shop" DLC

21 minutes ago, Lennyy said:

From the LSPDFR changelog:

We have updated LSPDFR to Version 0.4.9 (Build 8747), which adds compatibility for the latest game version:

• Added compatibility for the new GTA V update (v3095.0)
  • Updated the included RAGE Plugin Hook to support this
  • A follow up update will soon be available for adding improved support for the new police vehicles in the "Chop Shop" DLC

No, I saw that. But I checked out agency.xml regardless. And the vehicles are mentioned there so they should have spawned irrespective of what the changelog says, right?

• Community Team
1 hour ago, DhruvAkaFulcrum said:

No, I saw that. But I checked out agency.xml regardless. And the vehicles are mentioned there so they should have spawned irrespective of what the changelog says, right?

Without a functioning workaround, MP cars will be automatically despawned by the game. During the testing there have been some issues regarding the spawning of the new dlc cars hence why the feature didn’t make it to the live build. Yes they are already in the agency.xml but will not work until the mentioned update has released (thank you Cyan for providing this information).

6 minutes ago, Lennyy said:

Without a functioning workaround, MP cars will be automatically despawned by the game. During the testing there have been some issues regarding the spawning of the new dlc cars hence why the feature didn’t make it to the live build. Yes they are already in the agency.xml but will not work until the mentioned update has released (thank you Cyan for providing this information).

Ah thanks! That clears it up. I tried to spawn them via trainers but that didn't work either. One of the authors is saying the same thing about despawning. Has it always been true for all DLC cars? If so, hasn't there been a breakthrough already? they might be using some sort of built-in mechanic to do this as it is due to how many DLCs they churn out. I thought this would've been cracked long ago now.

• Management Team
21 minutes ago, DhruvAkaFulcrum said:

Ah thanks! That clears it up. I tried to spawn them via trainers but that didn't work either. One of the authors is saying the same thing about despawning. Has it always been true for all DLC cars? If so, hasn't there been a breakthrough already? they might be using some sort of built-in mechanic to do this as it is due to how many DLCs they churn out. I thought this would've been cracked long ago now.

Yes, although a workaround for this has not been relevant to exist in LSPDFR until now.

• 2 weeks later...