The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

New Vapid Stanier cruiser in GTA Online

Hello. So I loaded up LSPDFR today and found the two new vehicles in the police garage. Issue is they show for multiple agencies and they seem to be applying their liveries to all of my custom vehicles.

How can I replace the new vehicles? Ive already tried POLICE5 and POLICE6 but it didn't work.

Also how can I get rid of the liveries the new cars are now placing all over my custom vehicles?

Thanks!

• Management Team
18 minutes ago, Sarg22 said:

Hello. So I loaded up LSPDFR today and found the two new vehicles in the police garage. Issue is they show for multiple agencies and they seem to be applying their liveries to all of my custom vehicles.

How can I replace the new vehicles? Ive already tried POLICE5 and POLICE6 but it didn't work.

Also how can I get rid of the liveries the new cars are now placing all over my custom vehicles?

Thanks!

If you have a custom POLICE5 vehicle, this would collide with the LSPDFR agency configuration. You would have to open agency.xml and remove the is_dlc, use_modkit_liveries and livery_multi for police5.

The cars show for agencies which liveries exist for, so it is by design they show in multiple agencies.

Otherwise, the liveries shouldn't be applying on other cars. If you can send a screenshot of this happening and a log that would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, DhruvAkaFulcrum said:

@Cyan I still can't get the cars to spawn in-game. Neither of the PDs seem to have either of these vehicles available in-game for selection. Either in the garage selection or in the world.

Ensure you set the needed LSPDFR.ini variable.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

• Management Team
1 hour ago, DhruvAkaFulcrum said:

It already is. I installed the latest build 8757. The ini has Main.WorkaroundDLCVehicles = true inside it.

The vehicles are only enabled if our workarounds to the game despawning them have applied successfully. It sounds in your case they haven't been successful. Can you post your RPH log from a session where they were not available?

51 minutes ago, Cyan said:

The vehicles are only enabled if our workarounds to the game despawning them have applied successfully. It sounds in your case they haven't been successful. Can you post your RPH log from a session where they were not available?

There's warnings in there declaring police5 and polgauntlet as invalid vehicles? I can see these vehicles' files in my game just fine through OpenIV and have in fact even replaced police5 with a custom vehicle while leaving polgauntlet unchanged to better narrow down the cause of the issue but both vehicles remain unavailable all the same.

RagePluginHook.log

• Management Team
3 minutes ago, DhruvAkaFulcrum said:

There's warnings in there declaring police5 and polgauntlet as invalid vehicles? I can see these vehicles' files in my game just fine through OpenIV and have in fact even replaced police5 with a custom vehicle while leaving polgauntlet unchanged to better narrow down the cause of the issue but both vehicles remain unavailable all the same.

RagePluginHook.log 233.03 kB · 0 downloads

I can only assume something in your DLC files isn't quite right (perhaps mods folder not up to date).
LSPDFR only does a validity check to ensure the model exists before it's added to the backup system. In this case, it fails for some game files related reason.

5 minutes ago, Cyan said:

I can only assume something in your DLC files isn't quite right (perhaps mods folder not up to date).
LSPDFR only does a validity check to ensure the model exists before it's added to the backup system. In this case, it fails for some game files related reason.

I don't know what to say except I didn't do anything other than the game auto-updating itself when the DLC came out, me replacing police5 (which shouldn't affect polgauntlet at the very least), updating SHV, updating ENT and updating LSPDFR. Worth noting is that I have used albo1125's add-on DLC to "replace" police5 but then again, I've used the same before and it hasn't caused problems. And like I said, it shouldn't have interfered with polgauntlet since that one's untouched.

Edited by DhruvAkaFulcrum

I'd like to make the suggestion that the option to change colors, and other components including the tech packages and pushbars, be added to the vehicle customization menu

Edit: I also think there should be an option to remove the livery in the customization menu

Edited by TheMonotoneScone

"There are some good people in it, but the orchestra as a whole is equivalent
to a gang bent on destruction."

-- John Cage, composer

Hello, I'm here because I modified "agency" to a police5 vehicle. I go to my garage, but the vehicle doesn't load its texture; it appears all black. If the vehicle is called (spawn) in the game, the texture is applied correctly. I've searched but haven't found a solution in the options.

"A soluion? Please.

Once you have customized one of the police vehicles, how do you save it so that when you go back into the game after leaving, you can use the same vehicle again with saved customizations?

23 hours ago, DaytonLove said:

Once you have customized one of the police vehicles, how do you save it so that when you go back into the game after leaving, you can use the same vehicle again with saved customizations?

You'd have to use the personal vehicle of saved vehicle function on a trainer such as Menyoo or Simple Trainer, LSPDFR doesn't have a feature like that

On 1/4/2024 at 2:25 AM, heinrich12 said:

the 2 new car slots work with custom cars and show up but custom liverys arent working with them any ideas

Make sure it says "livery_modkit=true" (no quotation marks) just before where it says the livery.

Remember to quote for faster replies!

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone please tell me what the file name for the vapid stanier LE is? I cannot seem to find it anywhere, one source I could find has it listed as .police but I know that is not the case because I have .police already replaced in my openIV. Looking to replace that eye sore as well as the gauntlet from my LSPDFR

1 hour ago, Pickless said:

Can someone please tell me what the file name for the vapid stanier LE is?

New Police Stanier LE -> police5

New Police Gauntlet Hellfire -> polgauntlet 

No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.

Linktree (Socials): https://linktr.ee/cherryaerie | Please quote for faster replies, or I may not see your reply! (I can take ~8 hours to respond, depending on the day)

• Management Team

Hey guys,

This topic was originally created to ask about adding the new vehicles to LSPDFR, which they now are.

For further LSPDFR support post here: https://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/forum/920-lspdfr-04-support/

Best,

Cyan

• The topic was locked