List Of Unlocked Parts.....

AlconH

[img]http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae96/hallsteadfire_weber/archeryfox.png[/img]

Does anyone have an unlocked Landstalker model that is editable in Zmodeler to use as a Polpatriot? I tried to import the default GTAIV Landstalker, rename it and import but when I export it and put it into my vehicles.img, in game it loads up but crashes when the windows take damage, if I modify the hierarchy I can get it to stop crashing but instead I get invisible collision geometry in-game. I noticed that Lt. Caine released a few Landstalker's for the Polpatriot slot but his is unfortunately a locked model so I figure I'd ask here as a lot of people have released other default GTAIV cars unlocked.

Aussie.

Edited by AussieMerc

just wanted to say thanks guys.. i'm not a model guy but i must admit that i play around with zmodeler every now and then and this thread is just great for this xD

so thx

76561198026310847.png
Twitter: @taximan_5 - PSN: Sheriff_Taxi - Xbox Live: taximan5 - Steam: taximan5 - Social Club: Sheriff_Taxi