List Of Unlocked Parts.....

AlconH

Gday Tom,

The car you've sent has the exact issues as I was having with mine, the suspension glitches through the car when accelerating and braking (which I managed to fix on my car), however the same issue of initially crashing to desktop (which I also fixed by moving things around in the heirarchy - possibly the cause of my issue) exists on your landstalker/polpatriot.

Thanks for trying, think I'm going to have to give up, at least I know it wasn't just some freak problem on my export etc.

Aussie.

EDIT: Resolved issues, was a collision issue, particularly Zmodeler not exporting the files COL mesh settings correctly, now resolved and working as it should, thanks Tom H.

Edited by AussieMerc

yeah and can someone plz upload the Driver SF Crown Vic somewhere else? the site tells me i need to have an premium acount to download it xD

76561198026310847.png
Twitter: @taximan_5 - PSN: Sheriff_Taxi - Xbox Live: taximan5 - Steam: taximan5 - Social Club: Sheriff_Taxi