ATTENTION: If you have previously downloaded this file, please redownload this new version!
I am proud to finally present version 2.0 of my 2015 Tahoe, outfitted for the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department, featuring high-quality skins by @Krame86 and now templated for multiple liveries by @Thero This vehicle has been in the making for nearly two months and has been EXTENSIVELY updated and now also includes the Federal Signal Arjent as an optional lightbar. Please try out this new version if you had the previous one!
Multiple lightbar/extra options: Federal Signal Valor, Whelen Liberty, Federal Signal Arjent (new) and Whelen-inspired interior lightbar all in one model!
- Extra 1: Federal Signal Valor
- Extra 2: Whelen Liberty
- Extra 3: Federal Signal Arjent (NEW)
- Extra 7: Interior Lightbar
- Extra 11: Passenger-side spotlight
- Extra 12: Pushbar wraparound (NEW)
- Rear partition
- Integrated console with laptop (NEW)
- Panasonic Arbitrator dashcam
- Medkit, duty bag, and weapon/storage compartment in the trunk
- Trunk and hood issues from original model have been fixed
- Breaking glass
- Much more!
- To install, simply place all sheriff2 files in \GTA V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday9ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf.
- Shadydk311: Original Suburban Model
- Peng00820: Converting model to GTA IV
- BritishGamer88: Convering to GTA V
- AuthorSaulAlan: Modifying Suburban into Tahoe
- RidgeRunner Designs: Panasonic Toughbook CF-31
- johnclark1102 and diablozer0d617: Panasonic Arbitrator
- BFRS-EMT: Progard partition
- PSource and Sergitj: Duffle bag, medkit
- RoegonTV/BogdanM: Federal Signal Valor
- F5544: Converting and providing Valor
- EVI: Whelen Liberty
- OfficerFive0: Liberty Emmissive Texture
- Krame86: HQ Sheriff Textures
- Thero: Mapping and Templating the vehicle for multiple liveries
- Virzza: Help/guidance along the way!
- Lundy: Federal Signal Arjent and teaching me how to fix window tint bug!
- BxBugs123 (?): Go Rhino Pushbar
- Pushbumper does not deform during collisions, this will be fixed soon
- Gauges are now functional, but are not properly calibrated
Please report any bugs, issues, or other problems in my WIP thread:
What's New in Version 2.0
The tahoe has been almost completely rebuilt from the ground up for this update. So many things have changed that I will probably miss several, but here are the big things:
- Vehicle has been completely remapped for multiple liveries by @Thero (template included)
- Brand-new liveries by @Krame86
- Added Arjent lightbar by @Lundy
- New pushbumper (Go Rhino by I believe BxBugs123, taken from the Police Car Parts resource. Wraparound is an extra component)
- Redone lighting setup including rear traffic advisor, all red/blue setup for lightbars, new grille and pushbumper lights, fog lights. All coronas are hidden to allow for all-blue light setup (textures included in download)
- Center console has been redone and is now integrated and doesn't look like crap
- Various bug fixes
Hopefully more to come!
Peng00820: Converting model to GTA IV
BritishGamer88: Convering to GTA V
AuthorSaulAlan: Modifying Suburban into Tahoe
RidgeRunner Designs: Panasonic Toughbook CF-31
johnclark1102 and diablozer0d617: Panasonic Arbitrator
BFRS-EMT: Progard partition
PSource and Sergitj: Duffle bag, medkit
RoegonTV/BogdanM: Federal Signal Valor
F5544: Converting and providing Valor
EVI: Whelen Liberty
OfficerFive0: Liberty Emmissive Texture
Krame86: HQ Sheriff Textures
Thero: Mapping and Templating the vehicle for multiple liveries
Virzza: Help/guidance along the way!
Lundy: Federal Signal Arjent and teaching me how to fix window tint bug!
BxBugs123 (?): Go Rhino Pushbar