Everything posted by Dylan02
-
Deathwish
-
we are hitting the streets tonight.
-
My Police Department (To my understanding)
I remember hearing that, when Steven Seagal was filming his show with the MCSO, and they used the APC to bust a cockfighting ring, killing a puppy in the process. Here are some links I dug up-
-
Need Recommendations for headset
For something compact and portable, I would recommend some SkullCandy Smoking Buds- they have some pretty serious bass, and last a long time. And they're only twenty bucks at Best Buy.
-
A Most Brutal Murder
-
My Police Department (To my understanding)
My local sheriff's department in the Maricopa County sheriff, notorious for its racism against Hispanics, as well as owning 2 tanks for some goddamn reason.
-
A Most Brutal Murder
Detective Murphy stands over another victim of the Blaine County Butcher. Good thing he was born with thick skin.
-
Airport Patrol In New Impala!
-
Flying Off the Curb
-
Airport Patrol In New Impala!
-
"It's not everyday you see a piece of shit take one"
Detective Murphy stands over the corpse of a man who cut him off in traffic. Play this for full effect:
-
[WIP] 2012 Ford Police Interceptor Utility
Sounds goddamn amazing, thanks for all you hard work and dedication.
-
I really hope ELS doesn't come out soon...
ELS in IV was so unstable because IV was. ELS in V will be much more stable, and hell, since the game already has a decent lighting system, the people making ELS might be able to use that to an extent.
-
Hey There....
-
[WIP] LAPD/LASD/CHP FPIU (2014)
Looks good here, I think it was just the angle. You're doing a helluva job on it, looks great by the way.
-
Hey There....
-
REQ: Tec 9 model
I'm looking for a good tec 9 model that works. I found one on gta5 mods, but it crashes my game upon firing. Anybody know where I could grab one, or who is willing to convert one? Thanks in advance.
-
DROP IT!!! NOW!!!! ** Warning Graphic Image **
-
Airport Patrol In New Impala!
-
Airport Patrol In New Impala!
-
[WIP] LAPD/LASD/CHP FPIU (2014)
Are you gonna downsize those wheels? They look kinda awkward that size, no offense.
-
Well... Hello again
-
BCSD Tahoe Responding C0de 3
-
In the basement of the police station
-
In the basement of the police station