Desmond98

[WIP] LAPD/LASD/CHP FPIU (2014)

Hi all, I'm new here, and there I will show you my progress on Ford Police Interceptor Utility Los Angeles Police Departament that is I'm working on.

Im also planning to make Los Angeles Country Sheriff's Department and California Highway Patrol versions.
Base model from NFS Most Wanted 2012.

This model is supposed to be as close as possible to real life one, so if u find any innacuracy, please let me know.

LAPD

Spoiler

IMG_6512.jpegIMG_9087.jpeg

LASD

Spoiler

29151227850_b6e51afb61_k.thumb.jpg.b075fad7d763e7bdeebfb723b8aea703.jpg

24110761073_ab84d53ed7_o.thumb.jpg.b1eceb8e2c982cb8814872644f7cc32d.jpg

CHP

Spoiler

11093023275_52d5e9045f_b.jpg

9421226867_1c1248df1a_o.thumb.jpg.122481b931b2f0f6ea6645a7817d1f4d.jpg

LAPD version is released

LAPD (2016 version) is released for alpha testing

Edited by Desmond98

Like, what have you got done so far? It's looking very good at the moment.

very little of all, because I have little free time, and I mainly work on weekends

Wait? LASD runs Explorers?!?! This is news to me, and I LIVE in LA County, lol. Model looks great though! Amazing! I cannot wait to get it ingame, I always see LAPD rolling in them. But what car should I replace them with? Is there a way to make a police5? So that way they patrol? Maybe I could replace them with Police4, then have CHP skins spawn on them when they spawn as State, if thats possible with LSPDFR 0.3. Darn you LAPD, using too many cars! Anyway... lol. Looks sweet! -Forse

Wait? LASD runs Explorers?!?! This is news to me, and I LIVE in LA County, lol. Model looks great though! Amazing! I cannot wait to get it ingame, I always see LAPD rolling in them. But what car should I replace them with? Is there a way to make a police5? So that way they patrol? Maybe I could replace them with Police4, then have CHP skins spawn on them when they spawn as State, if thats possible with LSPDFR 0.3. Darn you LAPD, using too many cars! Anyway... lol. Looks sweet! -Forse

The question you should ask yourself now is who doesn't use FPIU's. :D If you want to make them patrol, you can do what I just do (the lazy way) and just replace police, police2, or police3. Then add it on as a separate car. So they're seen on patrol (their interior usually turns out fine), and you can drive it yourself by spawning the addon car.

The question you should ask yourself now is who doesn't use FPIU's. :D If you want to make them patrol, you can do what I just do (the lazy way) and just replace police, police2, or police3. Then add it on as a separate car. So they're seen on patrol (their interior usually turns out fine), and you can drive it yourself by spawning the addon car.

Lol true. But I don't want to overwrite any of my current cars, like the Crown Vic, Charger, and FPIS. Plus, won't the handling be messed up? It should use the handling of like, a Landstalker maybe? Not sure, im no expert, but that one came to my mind. 

How close to a release? cant wait to start making textures and patroling

maybe on this week

Are you gonna downsize those wheels? They look kinda awkward that size, no offense.

i see it later

@Desmond98 My dad has a 2012 PIU if you need some up-close pictures of the exterior, or interior.

it was be great! I dont have good interior pictures