[REL] Arrest Manager (More Jail Points with cells, Improved Prisoner Transport, Scene Management -Towing&Insurance, PedFollow&Taxi-, WeaponDrop, XML Customisation, API)

Hey is there any chance you could add something like "GrabPedButton=" and "PlacePedInVehicleButton=" to the Arrest Manager.ini file?
These of course would reference grabbing a pedestrian as well as placing then in a vehicle to a controller button.
@Albo1125 Awesome work on your mods man keep up the good work.
@DeputyLOL I believe that vocal dispatch allows you to call for firefigthers. (<Phrase Event="VocalDispatch.RequestFiretruck" Priority="5">)

• 2 months later...

I love that we can call Flatbeds for Bikes/Motorcycles & blown up cars, but I wish there were more options. My suggestions:

Towtruck: Trucks, Armored cars, Tanks

Towtruck 2: Civilian Cars, Police Cars

Flatbed: Bikes, Motorcycles, Blown up Cars

(possibly) Pickup Truck with Boat Trailer: Boats, Jetskis

Albo ban you please update that makes the transport pull up behind the officer vehicle and not in the middle of traffic?  Kinda unrealistic.  Would make this Script flawless.

Edited by Damaya

• 3 months later...

I want to play in offline mod

I play LSPDFR in offline mod because gta 5 laucher brings back my car mods into original cars

all mods, scripts work normally in offline mod, but only your mods is not able to work in offline mod. i like ur mods but i can't play it.

• 5 months later...

With all the coroner vehicles that have been coming out recently, how about adding the ability to have different models and/or liveries for different regions of the map instead of the single model for the whole map

"There are some good people in it, but the orchestra as a whole is equivalent
to a gang bent on destruction."

-- John Cage, composer

Hi, I cant call a tow truck or a transport for arrested people! There is no sign on the smart radio and on the first start of the smart radio no question of tow trucks and transport on foot or in the vehicle is made!

• 1 year later...