[REL] Arrest Manager (More Jail Points with cells, Improved Prisoner Transport, Scene Management -Towing&Insurance, PedFollow&Taxi-, WeaponDrop, XML Customisation, API)

1 hour ago, Albo1125 said:

Looks like you have a too big/invalid custom model installed that your pc/game is having trouble loading in time.

You could solve this by taking it out of the transportregions.xml file.

Regs.

Okay, tanx. I thought it might be a specific vehicle but could you give just a tad more explanation because I still don't know exactly what to do. 

I mean, is my unit that I drive with at the moment too big/invalid? or the vehicles that have to come and do the pick-up (both prisoner transport and tow truck)? And what vehicle must I take out the transportregions.xml? my unit? so does it mean that I will not have PT and/or tow truck possibilities for this unit any more?

and can I also solve it by installing another unit in that slot? at the moment I have this problem with the Blaine county Sheriff CVPI 3.5 by Virzza.

1 hour ago, royalx7 said:

Albo, Just curious. Any plans of implementing the capabilities of .46 into your mod(s) ?

What do you mean exactly?

As of current RPH 0.46 is unstable and causes memory crashes, so I'm sticking to RPH 0.45 for now.

My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

20 minutes ago, Albo1125 said:

What do you mean exactly?

As of current RPH 0.46 is unstable and causes memory crashes, so I'm sticking to RPH 0.45 for now.

Ah, I was't aware of that. I was just thinking about the capability with new lights.

• 2 weeks later...

Albo has you added the new feature to arrest people without holding the E key would it be possible to tweak the feature so that if we press the arrest ped option in the menu a second time it releases the arrested ped. Also could you add to the list to ask for ID as you still have to hold E to stop people which as you know stops everyone in a 100 mile radius lol.

40 minutes ago, BeastyBill88 said:

Albo has you added the new feature to arrest people without holding the E key would it be possible to tweak the feature so that if we press the arrest ped option in the menu a second time it releases the arrested ped. Also could you add to the list to ask for ID as you still have to hold E to stop people which as you know stops everyone in a 100 mile radius lol.

Yes please, an Ask for ID button....because with most people it don't even work anymore...(but you knew this already:teehee:)

tanx for all your time and effort....

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, FriendlyNeighborhoodCop said:

I'm having trouble figuring out how to change the transport type from squad car to van. I'm quite confused on this I would appreciate some help. 

You can do this in GTAV/Plugins/LSPDFR/Arrest Manager and then edit the XML files.

My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

Albo,

Is it possible to add a feature that could give officers the ability to place peds in the back of a police vehicle without having to arrest them first? Then dependant on enquiries being able to release the ped with a fine or warning or being able to arrest the ped whilst in the back of the vehicle? This is kinda a British way of doing things and would work a treat with the British Policing Script Mod .

Often in the UK, peds are placed in the back of the car whilst enquiries are carried out, before being arrested. Then action taken ie; fine given, vehicle seized, ped arrested or released etc...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey Albo, I have a suggestion that I think would be very useful to add to Arrest Manager, please add to it the function 
of requesting coroners, I think it would be very nice and more "complete"

Thank you very much, I really like your work and I think you are one of the best scripters here (I am not wanting to 
devalue the work of others) just praising yours that even so far it is the developer that least caused me problems 
with plugins!
Edited by Michael de Santa

On 12/25/2016 at 11:12 PM, BeastyBill88 said:

Albo for the next update please can you add a release arrested ped and ask for ped ID options as the stop ped feature which is integrated into 0.3 is really F'ing unreliable lol.

These features already exist as part of Arrest Manager.

Push 6 to release an arrested ped who is in your car (I also believe there is a prompt if transport takes to long to release them on foot), or use the stop function already in LSPDR to check their ID. Certain callouts will allow ID checks as well, but I don't think you can ask for ID once they are in cuffs. Also LCTRL+H is scene management menu with Ped options, can't remember whats in there though but may help.

Or am I misunderstanding? :)

Edited by Jason_Ness
LCTRL+H

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey @Albo1125 , i love the mod. Being able to actually clean up after a messy shootout or pursuit is amazing. I had a couple of suggestions:

1. Tow trucks can't tow everything.

While the tow trucks are useful for most situations, they can't deal with big vehicles very well. It also sometimes doesn't make sense to tow something that has been destroyed and has no wheels. My suggestion is that destroyed vehicles are put on the back of a flat bed truck and that the towing service might use a helicopter (skylift/cargobob) to remove larger vehicles that can't be towed.

2. FIRE TRUCKS PLEASE!!!!

I've yet to come across a mod that lets you call for fire fighter backup to actually fight fires. The only way to call for fire fighters is to dial 911 on your phone and this seems a bit silly.

Please let me know what you think and PLEASE keep being awesome!

Edited by DeputyLOL

There are only 3 things in the world that I cannot stand:

1. Forum Signatures

2. Irony

3. Lists