LCPDFR.com downloads may be slow, as we've had to redirect them from our CDN due to a provider fault. We hope to get them back to full speed as soon as possible.
PNWParksFan

CustomBackup.xml sharing thread

Post excerpts or full files from your CustomBackup.xml file for the Custom Backup mod here. To share, please put your XML file contents in a code block in a spoiler, or upload the file. 

For suggestions or support, go to the main CustomBackup mod thread. This thread is only for sharing XML files and ideas for how to use the mod. 

[WIP | Beta] Coastal Callouts: Upcoming action-packed mod with new vehicles, maps, capabilities, and callouts in and around the waters of Los Santos

[REL] Police Tape: Make your scenes more realistic while stopping peds and traffic

[REL] Better EMS: Realistic and dynamic EMS response
[REL] Custom Backup: Bringing ultimate customization power to LSPDFR backup!

Join the Parks Benefactor Program to support my work and get early beta access!

how to install custombackup? i mean like how to make it work im new to this mod thing i know how to copy paste the plugins but modding and other stuff i dont know how to make it work i tried to rename the CustomBackup i jus add .xml and thats it but says error in game it did not load pls help

1 hour ago, aspire12 said:

how to install custombackup? i mean like how to make it work im new to this mod thing i know how to copy paste the plugins but modding and other stuff i dont know how to make it work i tried to rename the CustomBackup i jus add .xml and thats it but says error in game it did not load pls help

This is not a support thread. Please see below:

On 2/29/2016 at 0:08 AM, PNWParksFan said:

For suggestions or support, go to the main CustomBackup mod thread. This thread is only for sharing XML files and ideas for how to use the mod. 

[WIP | Beta] Coastal Callouts: Upcoming action-packed mod with new vehicles, maps, capabilities, and callouts in and around the waters of Los Santos

[REL] Police Tape: Make your scenes more realistic while stopping peds and traffic

16 minutes ago, romano21A said:

Does anyone have an XML for the new RDE yet?

There is one included in RDE 3.0. 

I know this thread is kinda dead but I was looking for a custombackup.xml that was like this for a while, so I thought I would post it. There is a chance someone is looking for one that replaces LSPDFR backup. ie: just the basics such as police, sheriff and state. You just have to change the vehicle lines to the name of your own mods.

• Local Patrol Los Santos: Police
  • Local Patrol Both Counties: Sheriff
  • Local Swat Everywhere: Swat ped I have in unmarked cars. ( I do not use Noose, I just use Local Swat as in LSPDFR barely any situations calls for a slow ass riot van/tactical vehicle.)
  • State Patrol Everywhere: Both regular and motorbike officers.
  • Noose Patrol: Do not used but lines are there for you to change. (My Local Swat is what I use when I need tactical units)
  • Local Air:  Normal Police helicopter with unarmed pilots
  • Noose Air: Annihilator with no vehicle weapons but with armed swat units that will shoot their weapons.

CustomBackup.xml

Read the Readme's and mod pages, don't be stupid.

I'm sharing my custombackup.xml to anyone who wants to use it as an example.
I do it because I have recently been looking for more of these xml files to learn from others how they do it.
It has state patrol set to a crown vic and fpui. No bike :)
And I just added a set of cars with Paleto Bay skins spawning up in Paleto.

Unmarked cars spawn in High crime areas and some of the areas with higher income. 

CustomBackup.xml

I was hoping someone could help me out. Much like "foggydewhurst" I dislike how close everything spawns. 

Quite simply I just want to increase the spawn distance of ALL backup, so they take a good 30-40 seconds to get to me.  That's all I need. 

I've tried to edit the xml but honestly I have no idea where to enter the information to increase the distance. Can anyone help? I'd settle for just having this info in lspdfr.ini rather than download the mod.  

Based on RDE 3.1.1 with a little bit more realistic (IMO) changes, automatic backup is recommended to be enabled if u use LSPDFR+ with this settings.

• Rebalanced spawn distance for all backup units, no more spawn just in front of you, be adviced that SWAT needs more time to respond, just like IRL 
  • There is now a considerable chance that SAHP SWAT will respond to assist BCSO if their own SWAT is unavailable
  • There is now a little chance that local police officers will take better armor, shotguns and carbine rifles and respond as a SWAT if one is busy, just like IRL
  • NOOSE SWAT will now respond as a local SWAT in Airport, Port, NOOSE HQ, NOOSE Air unit either. You still can call'em where ever else, but it will take ages
  • FIB SWAT will now respond as a local SWAT in Pillbox Hill
  • Rebalanced SWAT weapons, made'em tougher
  • Rebalanced patrol officer's weapons, made'em weaker
  • Drasticly  reduced chance of motorcycle SAHP units to respond, as there were too many of them before

All removed agencies such as Army, FIB officers, etc. still can join a pursuit in suitable areas with this settings, there just won't be too many of them if u call for a local backup eg.

CustomBackup.xml

Edited by vladimir850

Thats mine.

• Local Patrol: LSPD, LSSD and BCSO
  • State Patrol: SAHP
  • Local SWAT: LSPD, LSSD and BCSO
  • Noose SWAT: Noose ore FBI SWAT
  • Local Air: LSPD Mav ore LSSD Mav
  • Noose Air: Buzzard, Lazer, Hydra, Savage ore Valkyrie
  • Airport: Airport Security ore LSPD
  • Port: Gruppe 6 Security ore LSPD
  • Army Base: Barracks, Crusader etc.

Works Perfect with: IV Vehicle Pack, Dispatch of Variety, World of Variety and Vanillaworks Extended

-> Update Comming Soon. I Want to add FBI Maverick, USCG Helicopters and I want to edit the Units in the Ocean (FBI Boat, USCG Boat, LSSD Boat)

CustomBackup.xml