PimDSLR

(WIP) Ford E450 LAFD ambulance

Currently converting a Ford E450 ambulance. It's my first model so it can take some time. Model is originally by Lt. Caine. The lightbar that I'm using is a Code 3 defender, I made it all red and used all LEDs. I got help form F5544. The very high quality skins (2K and 4K) are made by BogdanM. 

So any tips or suggestions can be posted here. I will keep the process up-to-date here in this topic. With photos.

medium.Naamloros.png.86bb6c6246f171e29140ad80d3beda97.png

large.Naamloos.png.824292e250a612dc2348bec2c765b4f5.png

Edited by PimDSLR

Only thing I can suggest is changing the rear rims. In Sgt.Kanyo's LAFD ambulance, he had some proper rear ones. His model is unlocked, too. He doesn't mind people converting as long as crediting is proper.

2 minutes ago, Lundy said:

Only thing I can suggest is changing the rear rims. In Sgt.Kanyo's LAFD ambulance, he had some proper rear ones. His model is unlocked, too. He doesn't mind people converting as long as crediting is proper.

Yep, I'm busy with that too, but it won't succeed somehow.

16 minutes ago, PimDSLR said:

Yep, I'm busy with that too, but it won't succeed somehow.

If you want, I can take a look at the model. It probably needs separate nodes for both wheel sets.

The last light steps: Will be using this lights for the side. And 2 TIR 6's for on front grill. So not the vanilla stock lights, the real and first LEDs for GTA5!

releasepicture_Z0n.png

Edited by PimDSLR

Is it possible to configure it so that when you turn on the high beams, the side and rear flood lights will come on? I know on some other models the alley lights and takedowns on the lightbars come on when you toggle on the high beams, and it would be cool to have the option for scene lighting on an ambulance!

Update: I have good and bad news. Bad first: for the people that liked the code 3 defender. I can't use it, and that's because GTA 5 sirens. I'm over the siren limited. I can't solve that. So I'm now using the MX7000, so not the stock bar. Good news: all the lights are added. It's almost ready for release. Only the windows glass breaking has to been done. As so far the update.