Fiskey111

[REL]/[WIP] Secondary Callouts V 0.9.0.0

Hi everyone!
I'm happy to announce the continued development of my callout pack!

Find V 0.8.9.0 it here:

http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/9733-secondary-callouts-officer-needs-assistance/

Features:

Spoiler

FeaturesShowroom.thumb.jpg.c400a550cf899

UPDATE 2/29/16

Hi everyone - I just wanted to update you on where I see this mod going.

My biggest fixes in the newest version (V 0.9.0.0) will be:

1. The returning of disturbance, open carry, and restraining order
2. The ability to customize the callout names
3. MDT integration (hopefully- as long as everything goes as smoothly as it is currently) [see the status I made here - scroll down to see it if it doesn't show up right away]
4. The ability for the callouts to detect what units to spawn based on your location (no more sheriff in city/city in sheriff).

I most likely won't be working on any other callouts (except the woman being followed since I've basically finished coding that already, it just needs some bug fixing).

Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Edited by fiskey111
Development of 0.9.0.0 announced!

28 minutes ago, fiskey111 said:

Hi everyone!
I'm happy to announce the development of my first callout pack!  I'm planning on keeping a general theme of being backup to another officer, since you aren't always the first on scene and there aren't too many of those.

Current Callouts:

Shots fired on officer(s) [95% Done]- Can be one or two officers with multiple suspects. Get there fast as there may or may not be more help coming!

Knife Attack (245) [85% Done]- Reports have come in that a perp is attacking someone with a knife!  Get there fast before they die!  Watch out though, they might run away if they hear your sirens!

Planned Callouts:

Assist EMS against attacking individual(s) (Pretty sure this was a callout in LCPDFR)

Assist an officer at disturbance- maybe it will be nothing, maybe it will be something bad!

Anything else you can think of!

* * * * I want to stress that I am EXTREMELY NEW to coding and would like to thank LMS/Sam, the GitHub, Tanu1215, and every amazing coder that has made callouts.  Thanks to them I've had the inspiration to try to learn and it's really been an amazing experience.  I hope to grow my coding skills to be better!  My plan is to release this on Christmas evening, but we'll see how it goes. Keep your eyes open on this thread as I may be looking for beta testers soon to check it out before Christmas! * * * *

IF YOU ARE AN ACTUAL CODER: Please let me know if you're developing these above callouts and I'll stop!  Yours will be so much better so there's no point in me wasting my time if you're making something better!

Sounds really interesting! I'm excited for the release! 

19 minutes ago, Kilyin said:

Sounds good, maybe you could be the next @Albo1125 :)

Would be great! Means I could resign and see my stress levels drop to a record low :p

On topic: I am actually currently working on a person with a knife callout in Assorted Callouts as per the forum topic. I'm guessing yours will be something like a knife attack in progress though, so I'm guessing they'll be vaguely different :) 

Really looking forward to what you're going to release! If you ever need any help I'm always watching the API development forum and you can also shoot me a PM if you wish :) great to see a new developer at work! 

1 hour ago, Kilyin said:

Sounds good, maybe you could be the next @Albo1125 :)

Haha don't plan on it!  I've only got about 3 weeks of free time before next semester starts up!  Plus, my coding is at a level of 2 out of 100, not 10,000,000 out of 100 like Albo1125's!

39 minutes ago, Albo1125 said:

Would be great! Means I could resign and see my stress levels drop to a record low :p

On topic: I am actually currently working on a person with a knife callout in Assorted Callouts as per the forum topic. I'm guessing yours will be something like a knife attack in progress though, so I'm guessing they'll be vaguely different :) 

Really looking forward to what you're going to release! If you ever need any help I'm always watching the API development forum and you can also shoot me a PM if you wish :) great to see a new developer at work! 

I'm sure you work better under stress!

Ah, okay!  That's right- the attack is either underway or the perp is running by the time you get on scene, so there's enough difference to be fine!

Thank you!  I do have some questions, but I'm going to wait until I've gotten most of the callouts partially done to ask everything, because I'm sure there will be more!

Congrats on releasing your own callout pack! The author of "EMS Assist" for LCPD:FR here (Wasteland mod). I'm glad you liked it enough to give it a second life in V. Have fun developing the mod!

Don't know if this is a bug or meant to be in the EMS needs assistance callout but arriving on scene of the callout and the paramedics are shooting the suspect?

http://i.imgur.com/DwZPM3o.jpg

Spoiler
On 3/2/2016 at 2:23 AM, br0adyb0ii said:

Don't know if this is a bug or meant to be in the EMS needs assistance callout but arriving on scene of the callout and the paramedics are shooting the suspect?

http://i.imgur.com/DwZPM3o.jpg

Haha I have never heard of that ever happening...

Can you let me know if it happens again?  I don't even know how he got a gun.  Your log (either now or next time [if it happens again]) would definitely be helpful.