Danielle

[WIP][REL] Realistic ALPR System

[WIP] Realistic ALPR System

Description

An ALPR system that is created to simulate the realism found in its real life counterparts.  With this realism you must operate the ALPR system in a realistic manner, from sitting on the side of the highway to doing sweeps through a parking garage.  Run around with the system turned on while doing your regular patrols or stake out on the side of the road looking for stolen vehicles.  This mod with not blip or mark the vehicle that creates the alert, you must locate based on the License Plate, Model, and the Camera that generated the alert.

Features

• The ALPR system is available on all police vehicles.
  • 4 Camera System (Driver Front, Driver Side, Passenger Front, Passenger Side).
  • Ability to Enable and Disable the ALPR system.
  • Realistic Scanning of Vehicle Plates.
  • Alerts when a stolen vehicle or a vehicle with a wanted owner is scanned
  • Integrated with LSPDFR's crime database

Todo List

• Simulate camera range accuracy falloff
  • Simulate reduced camera range in rain
  • Limit police motorcycle to Driver and Passenger Front cameras only
  • Create and Implement alert GUI
  • Create INI file for tweak-able values and buttons
  • Add controller support
  • Update mods Vehicle Database to include vehicles with both a front and rear plates
  • Ensure Vehicle Vehicle Database "blacklist" has all non-plated vehicles
  • Allow ALPR use on tow truck with a special "Tow Hotlist" for repossessions and crimes like "Unpaid parking/speeding tickets"

Reported Bugs

• None

Downloads

2015-07-12_00001.jpg

2015-07-12_00002.jpg

Edited by Danielle
Released

I hope it will be great.  I'm really trying for realism, I work as a Repossession Agent in real life and use our camera car on a daily basis.  I'm modeling this mod off of the system I use almost every day.

I hope it will be great.  I'm really trying for realism, I work as a Repossession Agent in real life and use our camera car on a daily basis.  I'm modeling this mod off of the system I use almost every day.

If that's the case seems like it will be 100% , repossession agent? hows that? Im awaiting some tests here to take for police officer in nj. I was gonna apply to the Georgia state patrol recently but decided not too after all

WOW looks amazing great work. is rage or script?

If that's the case seems like it will be 100% , repossession agent? hows that? Im awaiting some tests here to take for police officer in nj. I was gonna apply to the Georgia state patrol recently but decided not too after all

I reposted because I have no idea what happened in the above quote post ^

[img]http://www.lcpdfr.com/crimestats/user/113343/sig.jpg[/img]

It is using Rage, as it was the most fitting for future integration with LSPDFR.

Being in repo is not all that bad, definitely not like on TV.  We have had our share of people running, driving off our lift and wanting to fight, but those are generally rare.  The job is mostly about being able to talk to people and to deescalate bad situations.

"This mod with not blip or mark the vehicle that creates the alert, you must locate based on the License Plate, Model, and the Camera that generated the alert."

Yes, yes, and... yes!?

Loving the attention to detail - make sure you stay strong when everyone cries "make it a option - blip the vehicle" ... lemme know if ya need any help brother.

logov1_zpsd8d8fbe3.jpeg

Help my channel grow and I can explain to my wife why this addiction to coding is a good thing!

Is there a way to replace the GTA V car names with the actual RW name. Like Corvette vs the Conquette or whatever GTA calls it. Some are not so obvious, my example is however. 

Is there a way to replace the GTA V car names with the actual RW name. Like Corvette vs the Conquette or whatever GTA calls it. Some are not so obvious, my example is however. 

While possible, I would like to maintain consistency throughout the game and all other mods.  May I suggest a mod that may work for you called "Real Vehicle Names".

Looks great! If you can make this work with LSPDFR 0.2 plate checker that will be even better!

I and most modders that interact with how to process, probably all want to see a way to interact with a single crime system.  I have really left that up to LSPDFR (hopefully 0.2).  Personally in my current testing version if a vehicle is stolen I set the vehicle.IsVehicleStolen property to true so any other mod that looks at that flag pull the correct information (even though none seem to currently).

I and most modders that interact with how to process, probably all want to see a way to interact with a single crime system.  I have really left that up to LSPDFR (hopefully 0.2).  Personally in my current testing version if a vehicle is stolen I set the vehicle.IsVehicleStolen property to true so any other mod that looks at that flag pull the correct information (even though none seem to currently).

Yeah, let's hope that's possible to acheive in 0.2 :wink:

While possible, I would like to maintain consistency throughout the game and all other mods.  May I suggest a mod that may work for you called "Real Vehicle Names".

Does that mod exist? A quick google search and didn't come up with anything, (It was a very quick search)

I hope it's possible to merge this with FinKone's Police Radio, it looks like this will have tons of awesome features!

By the way, if you could also make the names of DLC cars that usually don't spawn on the streets to have their name read correctly in the ALPR would be great for my Traffic Variety mod (http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/8010-traffic-variety/) :)

Not entirely sure why but all of a sudden the mod is coming up saying the game version isn't supported? It asks me to update to new version but I am running the latest one?

Anyone else having the same problem? 

On 3/29/2016 at 8:22 AM, nick_g44 said:

Not entirely sure why but all of a sudden the mod is coming up saying the game version isn't supported? It asks me to update to new version but I am running the latest one?

Anyone else having the same problem? 

Yes. This mod has a game version check that has stopped it from working since the Lowriders2 update.