fancycopman

LSPDFR for GTA ONLINE

So, when will LSPDFR be on GTA Online? The market potential for this mod is greatly diminished not allowing multiplayer gameplay. Screw Rockstar, give us the ability and we'll take the risk. 

FancyCop,

Colonel of the Washington Highway Patrol

President of Southern Breed Modifications

NOTE: ALL Vehicles Displayed are my own creations

2rfshl4.jpg

So, when will LSPDFR be on GTA Online? The market potential for this mod is greatly diminished not allowing multiplayer gameplay. Screw Rockstar, give us the ability and we'll take the risk. 

At this time they do not and will not support online 

Also as per Rockstar agrreement you are not aloud to mod online or run a high  risk of getting banned this gta5 online ver is not meant to be modded it is a living breathing world unlike the online with Liberty City

Edited by K-9 police 9

My Latest Files 

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/7083-liberty-city-based-on-seattle-10-part-1/   - Seattle Base

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/6862-lc-based-on-new-oreleans-skin-pack-10-part-1/      - New Oreleans based   

Keep you eye  on this thread ;-)

https://www.lcpdfr.com/topic/43278-k-9-police-9-wip-rel-thread/

It never will be made for GTA Online, as we have no intention of disrupting GTA Online gameplay. The RageHook will never work in GTA Online either, so even if we wanted, we couldn't. But we don't want to.

"Don't quote me on that" - ineseri

It never will be made for GTA Online, as we have no intention of disrupting GTA Online gameplay. The RageHook will never work in GTA Online either, so even if we wanted, we couldn't. But we don't want to.

Is there a possibility that someone else can create a a Scripthook thing, and someone else can create a diminished police mod for GTA Online?

It takes a particularly intelligent person to hold a civilized political discussion with someone on the opposite side. 

TBH GTA was always supposed to be modded, if people don't like that then stick to private lobbies. I am totally for every kind of multiplayer modding, Rockstar can go screw themselves with their retarded policies. GTA online is boring anyways. 

But no, the team behind the Ragehook and the mod will never support multiplayer modding, sadly, 

TBH GTA was always supposed to be modded, if people don't like that then stick to private lobbies. I am totally for every kind of multiplayer modding, Rockstar can go screw themselves with their retarded policies. GTA online is boring anyways. 

But no, the team behind the Ragehook and the mod will never support multiplayer modding, sadly, 

Rockstar had publicly said Gta5 online is not to be modded or you get banned  also its not meant to be modded hence hte patches to fix any break through people make

My Latest Files 

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/7083-liberty-city-based-on-seattle-10-part-1/   - Seattle Base

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/6862-lc-based-on-new-oreleans-skin-pack-10-part-1/      - New Oreleans based   

Is there a possibility that someone else can create a a Scripthook thing, and someone else can create a diminished police mod for GTA Online?

Sure. Someone else could certainly do that. I hear SAPDRR and "Police Mod" work online with cracked versions of the scripthook.

If you mean whether someone else could crack the RAGE hook and make it work online, I highly doubt it, from what I hear it's very highly protected and obfuscated.

I'll quote myself on this again; "GTA O is not GTA IV Multiplayer. Mods affect so much more than it did in GTA IV. GTA O is a living, breathing world with integrated stats, money, cars, houses, garages and so on, all that can be messed up with the use of mods, intentional or not. GTA IV did not have that. And as a sign of goodwill, if you will, we're not going to condone GTA O Modding, as we're not about to ruin the game for those who actually want to play GTA O as it is meant to be played. It does not really matter if it is a closed session / crew session / friends session / invite only / solo session. It can all affect GTA O, and that's the line Rockstar is taking. It is a bannable offence and has a risk of affecting gameplay."

I'll quote myself on this again; "GTA O is not GTA IV Multiplayer. Mods affect so much more than it did in GTA IV. GTA O is a living, breathing world with integrated stats, money, cars, houses, garages and so on, all that can be messed up with the use of mods, intentional or not. GTA IV did not have that. And as a sign of goodwill, if you will, we're not going to condone GTA O Modding, as we're not about to ruin the game for those who actually want to play GTA O as it is meant to be played. It does not really matter if it is a closed session / crew session / friends session / invite only / solo session. It can all affect GTA O, and that's the line Rockstar is taking. It is a bannable offence and has a risk of affecting gameplay."

some people just don't get it

My Latest Files 

Rockstar had publicly said Gta5 online is not to be modded or you get banned  also its not meant to be modded hence hte patches to fix any break through people make

I am fully aware of that, and I can't say I really care.

You can't mess up houses or garages, and you can't really mess up a car as they have insurance. 

I know that its different, but to be honest I don't care, as its still GTA, and we can't ruin someones experience permanently with mods, the most we can do is get them to change sessions. Its not THAT different, you still join a session and fuck around a bit before quitting and going to another one. 

GTA online is not at all what Rockstar claims it is, it is simply GTA 4 MP with permanent stuff (that you can't take away through mods anyways). They need to stop bashing mods and accept that their game is NOTHING without mods, not even worth more than a week of playtime.

I am fully aware of that, and I can't say I really care.

You can't mess up houses or garages, and you can't really mess up a car as they have insurance. 
I know that its different, but to be honest I don't care, as its still GTA, and we can't ruin someones experience permanently with mods, the most we can do is get them to change sessions. Its not THAT different, you still join a session and fuck around a bit before quitting and going to another one. 

GTA online is not at all what Rockstar claims it is, it is simply GTA 4 MP with permanent stuff (that you can't take away through mods anyways). They need to stop bashing mods and accept that their game is NOTHING without mods, not even worth more than a week of playtime.

You don't get it, do you?

Here's the bottom line. GTA IV's multiplayer had LAN, and dedicated lobbies. GTA IV was basically client sided. So the users decided what they can do with it and what they can't. You probably didn't even get banned in GTA IV multiplayer for using mods or such. However, GTA V's online is server sided, it's being controlled by Rockstar, and you can't do what you want with it. It's not dedicated, it doesn't have LAN support or such. Everything you will do, will in one way or another, affect the world of GTA Online, and affect other peoples' experience. You didn't have that in GTA IV multiplayer, as everyone had different client sided lobbies. Do you get it now? It's not possible.

You don't get it, do you?

Here's the bottom line. GTA IV's multiplayer had LAN, and dedicated lobbies. GTA IV was basically client sided. So the users decided what they can do with it and what they can't. You probably didn't even get banned in GTA IV multiplayer for using mods or such. However, GTA V's online is server sided, it's being controlled by Rockstar, and you can't do what you want with it. It's not dedicated, it doesn't have LAN support or such. Everything you will do, will in one way or another, affect the world of GTA Online, and affect other peoples' experience. You didn't have that in GTA IV multiplayer, as everyone had different client sided lobbies. Do you get it now? It's not possible.

No, I don't think YOU get it.

It **IS** possible and it will be done at some point, its only a matter of the team not wanting to, which is fair enough as it is their right (and I understand that they don't want to get in trouble with R*).

Yes, it will affect other peoples' experience, and so be it. This is GTA, if you don't like mods, stick to singleplayer and be the boring person that you are. That's my advice to the anti-modders.

Yes, it will affect other peoples' experience, and so be it. This is GTA, if you don't like mods, stick to singleplayer and be the boring person that you are. That's my advice to the anti-modders.

That's all wrong, we're not anti-modders and I am not sure where you got that from. Do you think me an anti-modder? Right, I didn't think so. We're not about messing with other people, because we actually care. Why do you think you get to decide that people should conform to your ways of playing GTA O, when all they want to do is play the darn game without modding interference? We will never, ever, condone people trying to crack LSPDFR or the RageHook on LCPDFR.com, or any G17 Media service, or people with that mindset that it is completely okay to go out there in GTA O and ruin it for everyone else. 

I heard they have a nice place in the cheaters pool for such people though, might as well get comfy!

That's all wrong, we're not anti-modders and I am not sure where you got that from. Do you think me an anti-modder? Right, I didn't think so. We're not about messing with other people, because we actually care. Why do you think you get to decide that people should conform to your ways of playing GTA O, when all they want to do is play the darn game without modding interference? We will never, ever, condone people trying to crack LSPDFR or the RageHook on LCPDFR.com, or any G17 Media service, or people with that mindset that it is completely okay to go out there in GTA O and ruin it for everyone else. 

They CAN play the game without modding interference, they can stick to private lobbies. GTA is supposed to be played with mods, that's just how it is. It is a very boring game without mods, not to mention not very good looking.

Plus, the vast majority of mods do not have the capability to ruin it for the anti-modders. 

They CAN play the game without modding interference, they can stick to private lobbies. GTA is supposed to be played with mods, that's just how it is. It is a very boring game without mods, not to mention not very good looking.

Plus, the vast majority of mods do not have the capability to ruin it for the anti-modders. 

Nope and nope. GTA is not supposed to be modded. It can be modded and many people enjoy it. There's a difference. If you want to use mods, you can stick to private lobbies if you long so much to get banned, or stick to Singleplayer where it is a win-win for everyone. If I want to go play GTA Online, I'd like to do it without people being able to have an unfair advantage, such as police backup, model change, invincibility etc. 

I believe you got this all backwards, modders should conform with those who want to play the game the way it is supposed to be played, and stay out if their way. 

And besides, GTA O isn't boring, I quite enjoy it, me and many many others. 

Again, I am not anti-modding, but any mod that modifies the game (all of them, hence the name) has a way to affecting GTA Online, whether you like to believe it or not. 

Oh it's THIS discussion again.

If you want to play Police in GTA Online, go ahead download the Police Mod and some cracked ScriptHookV then.

LSPDFR won't be supporting GTA:O for a very good reason which ineseri keeps explaining. Maybe, just maybe, it's time to actually listen to what he's saying, because he has a valid point!

Maybe some time in the distant future, when mods enable us to use dedicated servers without interfering with GTA:O, LSPDFR will come for Multiplayer. But I repeat, Multiplayer, not Online. Those are two very different things.

Due to the graphic nature of this post, reader discretion is advised.
lspdfrsig2njsuy.jpg

I'm going to go ahead and close this up, it's turned into an online modding debate at this point. 

Our views and plans for Online can be seen in ineseri's and Break's posts. 

http://i.imgur.com/YOyvS2Z.png
If you feel this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.