Lee10

Personal issue

Hey guys so just yesterday I was with my aunt and she's been telling me to iron my clothes for everyday I go to school and she says I'm not allowed to go to school unless I iron my clothes, she said I must do this so that I can get me a girlfriend. I then replied saying I don't want a girlfriend, she then asks me "well are you gay"? I said no, I just don't want one. She then says that everybody has sexual desires and that I'm at that age now and that there is only two people that can fulfill those desires, a man or a woman, and that she would prefer me with a woman. And finally she I need a girlfriend before I end up raping a girl and end up in jail or something like that, so yeah. 

What should I do?

"Micheal, Micheal Micheal, what would you do without me?"

- Trevor Phillips. 

If you're not ready for a girlfriend, or you don't want one, that's fine. Most high school girls are complete and utter bitches regardless. Just ignore her. 

The irony of this post when my profile is covered in high school girls, lol.

IF YOU IRON YOUR CLOTHING YOU WILL GET MAD PUSSY

WHAT DOCTORS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW

3 EASY SIMPLE TIPS TO GET YOU LAID 

On a more serious note, it sounds like your aunt is stuck in the 1950s. (Not really all that surprising)

It's really quite simple, do what makes you happy. If you're gay, you're gay. No sense in trying to hide it or muster your emotions. If you don't want a girlfriend, you've always got your hand. Just lie to her and tell her that you think girls are really pretty and what not. Or, you can stand up to her and say, "Hey, I'm an individual, fuck you."

Well if you ever get into law enforcement or military, get  used to ironing your clothes. However, just ironing your clothes just to try to impress a girl that's a bit much, she should like you no matter what. Now you saying you are not interested, that's your own decision, no one can or should make that decision for you. Tell your aunt to mind her own business.

You should iron your clothes so you look presentable, its a good habit to get into.

That is your opioion, besides It's high school, why do I have to look presentable, who am I trying to impress, what is the beinfit of ironing clothes? Listen I came to school to get an education and be sucessful in life, the only I will iron clothes is for very special occasions (eg. an interview, dinner party, etc.) besides waht's wrong with a dryer or dry-cleaning?

"Micheal, Micheal Micheal, what would you do without me?"

- Trevor Phillips. 

That is your opioion, besides It's high school, why do I have to look presentable, who am I trying to impress, what is the beinfit of ironing clothes? Listen I came to school to get an education and be sucessful in life, the only I will iron clothes is for very special occasions (eg. an interview, dinner party, etc.) besides waht's wrong with a dryer or dry-cleaning?

Just saying that having neatly pressed clothes (either ironed or dry cleaned) is a must in my world. Check out this video.

LOL.

First off, I'd like to respectfully state that your aunt sounds like a a very conservative woman. She sounds like she upholds traditional American morals, such as ironing your clothes. Though this has got to be last on the list of  "Most important morals in America".

Secondly, and more on the topic at hand, be who you want to be. It doesn't matter what ANYONE, says about you, be who you want to be. Doesn't matter if it's your mother, father, aunt, teacher, it doesn't matter. Be who you want to be. If you don't find it necessary to iron your clothes, then don't! I don't iron my clothes because I hang them in my closet. Plus I wear the same grey hoody every day regardless, lol. Try talking to your aunt and seriously expressing your thoughts. Tell her that you need to have a serious talk with her, and express how you feel. If she's open-minded, she'll listen and understand. Worst case scenario, just iron your damned clothes to shut her up. My mother used to always tell me to put a hat on when I went outside, even if it was 90 degrees Fahrenheit. I thought it was retarded, but did it just so she'd shut the hell up; though don't tell her you're doing it just to shut her up unless you want to get slapped.

Third, getting a girlfriend. You've read my posts in the previous topic on getting a girlfriend, but to reiterate what I had already stated: Girls are a lot of work. Unless you find an Independent high school girl, they expect almost everything under the sun, at least here in the United States. From money, to gifts on every fucking holiday under the sun, to hanging out, or (depending on the girl) they just simply want you to bone them; they want everything. In my opinion wait until your senior year or after high school to find a girlfriend, if you're interested. If you plan on going to college, definitely look for a girl there. Nothing is more attractive than a hot girl trying to get an education.

It takes a particularly intelligent person to hold a civilized political discussion with someone on the opposite side. 

Tell her to fulfill her own desires, I feel like that's the problem here, pal. Seriously.

And it's good to look good. Ironing shit won't harm you, at least you won't be lookin' like you just got out of bed.

I once ironed my clothes and got a nice haircut to impress a girl but few hours later learned that she was sleeping with drunkard and a truant. Guess that makes me gay...