AlexVonShep

LC Port Authority Police Station

well done for your first mod! :D

Actually, it's my 3rd mod as well as ASP Liveries and AS RMEO Speedo livery. I'm working with another project too: it's connected with Alderney state areas (every area has its own police vehicles signs).

Actually, it's my 3rd mod as well as ASP Liveries and AS RMEO Speedo livery. I'm working with another project too: it's connected with Alderney state areas (every area has its own police vehicles signs).

ok didn't know that. Will check them out. Do you know if it's possible to add interiors? :D

Guys, sorry for not releasing this AWESOME mod. I have forgotten about it((

But I've added two placements for original LCPA booths! You know, I uploaded a new GREAT NYPD STATION PACK ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>). And now after holidays I'm going to create a PAPD of NJ&NY station so that these mods will go in couple. For "LC is NYC" lovers and "LC is LC" lovers.

Have a good (holi)day!

If you're interested, I'm making a Port Authority Police shield that says Liberty and Alderney, so the officers have jurisdiction in both places like IRL, and it will include an anchor (for the maritime aspect), an airplane (for the airport) and a bridge in the middle where the canoe, flags, and anchors are presently.  What do you think?

If you're interested, I'm making a Port Authority Police shield that says Liberty and Alderney, so the officers have jurisdiction in both places like IRL, and it will include an anchor (for the maritime aspect), an airplane (for the airport) and a bridge in the middle where the canoe, flags, and anchors are presently. What do you think?

I understand that you are making an image, aren't you? I'll take with an airplane one!))

I understand that you are making an image, aren't you? I'll take with an airplane one!))

Yes indeed.  I'm making a new logo to replace the old one.  I'm working on it now, but I might be a while finishing it.  In addition to be a full-time engineering student, I'm employed full-time doing groundskeeping and snow removal, and we're supposed to get a couple feet of snow the next 3 days, but I'll get it done when I can and I'm glad you can use it.

Hi AlexVonShep, I'm not sure if you saw my earlier quote. I am re-quoting it below.

I like this. Good work. Would it be possible for another version of the LCPA sign just simply being a simple rectangular shape?

Cheers.

9 feet of snow and 5 midterms later, here we go.  I'm eventually planning to swap the words Liberty and Alderney, but this is a cleaned-up work in progress of what Colis made for his PAPD skin.  What do you think?

9 feet of snow and 5 midterms later, here we go. I'm eventually planning to swap the words Liberty and Alderney, but this is a cleaned-up work in progress of what Colis made for his PAPD skin. What do you think?

It needs some sharpening and colors fix a bit. I need only two things - hq work and airplane anywhere in the badge.

It needs some sharpening and colors fix a bit. I need only two things - hq work and airplane anywhere in the badge.

Yes indeed.  I'm not done yet, I just posted this to show you that I hadn't forgotten about you.  It will all be of the same quality as it is on the top half.  The reason for the red spots is that I'm in the process of removing the fuzziness caused when the image was resized.  The final version will be much clearer and the nautical flags will be replaced by a bridge to represent the last of the PAPD's jurisdiction.

Here's some more progress.  I really apologize for my slowness, I'm a 6-class engineering student with 2 jobs, so I don't have as much spare time as I'd like.  Anyhow, I'm almost done, and I might even be done tonight.

Ok, I understand you cause my friend is in a bit similar situation. I really appreciate your determination to help this project and I don't care about the time this work takes (I can wait for a long time, heh).