Federal Signal Valor giant compared to car!

Hi, it has been a while since I have modeled, so I have recently decided to start up again, I have have had an issue with EVI's FS Valor, I have never used it before and I just noticed the issue (that the light bar is a thousand times bigger than the car itself), see for yourself:

7cvckN4.png

tBpKQ5K.png

9AfHqDP.png

AoFDsrV.png

This is what happens when I try to scale it:

YoSEEg0.png

Edited by sergiyj

Select it and scale it down in Polygon mode. You're also missing a few textures there. 

I know. I did what you said and this is what it looks like now:

pHXlaqz.png

You gotta scale it down more on the Y and X axis

Join Blue Line Gaming Today! Accepting Applications for Law Enforcement, Fire and Rescue, Dispatch, and Civilian. More information here. 

Join my development discord here.

DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR SUPPORT! THAT IS WHAT THE FORUMS ARE FOR!

Well, you have to select it and then Modify-Rotate, but make sure either the X or Y axis are chosen, so that it only rotates up and down or left and right.

Also, you could have just put the Valor under the car and you would have a flying car with wings the size of the Rotterdam Tower.

I am new to police modeling and I don't know much about adding light bars.

Okay, I got the light bar in-game and the ELS isn't showing, I think it has something to do with the ELS mapping or the extras or that some of the textures didn't make it in-game? I have looked through tutorials and support topics but I still can't figure it out :wallbash:

A video (sorry for the short length, my game crashed):

If you downloaded the Valor straight from the file from EVI, it was not ELS mapped. You'll have to map the ELS yourself.

Here's a nice tutorial, it is not mine. http://gtapolicemods.com/showthread.php?2357-How-to-map-ELS-for-V3-V6

*I hope GPM links are allowed, but I am not sure :s*

I believe that the person I got it from already ELS mapped it. "Z3D might have some of my mapping work done to it already but I don't remember as I haven't touched it in awhile. To use the Z3D it if you want or start from scratch, your choice. All I ask is if you use my mapping that you credit me for it." Thanks, you have been extremely helpful :)