Next generation of Simulators!

As soon as I saw the trailer for this game I knew it was worth the $10 and I brought it, and I must say I'm impressed by such an awesome game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/265930/

Check it out, I bet you will all enjoy it.

logo.png GMC Founder
Check out our Public Computer Database | Try out my Script's
Members should not be afraid of their community, community's should be afraid of their members.

I swear to goat all these puns are krilling me.

Wenn ich Deutsch sprechen, enschultigung: Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut.

gATXSNG.png

If you are replying to something I have posted, you may wish to quote me for faster response times; I do not usually follow threads I reply to.
My personal inbox is not the support forum. I don't mind helping  you with your issues, but you are responsible for your research.  I am not a page in a manual, Google, or the forum search function - look through all three before asking.
A link to a handy how-to guide for getting useful solutions to your problems, and useful answers to your questions. A lot of it may seem irrelevant, but it outlines some great practices to use when seeking answers or solutions.

This cant be real .. i thought it was a Fools day spoof not really real ! and they even state its a lot of bugs but they are keeping it cause its funny lol

looking for people on GTA online add me: NySwat19

"Chances always have a limit.  The question is when will your limit be up?" ((L.R GTa crew quote))

If this is what simulators have come to, I'd rather go play with traffic in real life.

Save me a key! I want to help Beta test it! :tongue:

If my post made you laugh (or giggle) in any way, smash that blue grey "Like this" button & like it :smile:

If my answer to your Support Thread fixed your problem, please Vote it up by clicking the ^ (up) arrow to the left of my name.