I downloaded NB's Mega Car Pack vol. 1 1.0 and everything works fine but, the lights are only blue. How can I change them so they are red and blue? Also, the ground that reflects the colors are only blue. Any solutions?

I'm not sure that is a bug. That's a feature.

I have a quick question about ELS in general. Does non-els cars work with ELS? I heard from someone that Non-ELS cars can work with ELS. Like some LAPD car pack can have those awesome lights. Is that true?

You can disable ELS in the ELS.ini file. And by awesome lights, you of course mean the vanilla lights, correct?

hehe no no ineseri, awesome=ELS. Couldn't the vanilla cars become "awesome" with ELS turned on?

Here's a better way to phrase it. What happens if I do not have any ELS cars, just vanilla, and turn on ELS? Would I crash from awesomeness?

No, you would crash because ELS is constantly reloading parts and making GTA IVs memory flood with reloads.

If you use ELS with non-ELS cars, the lightbar will just reload itself, hence showing the inner workings of ELS.

TL;DR. No, it won't work.

No, you would crash because ELS is constantly reloading parts and making GTA IVs memory flood with reloads.

If you use ELS with non-ELS cars, the lightbar will just reload itself, hence showing the inner workings of ELS.

TL;DR. No, it won't work.

Darn, cause I cannot find any good car packs to use ELS with. The one I listed above has that lil bug that drives me nuts. Do you know of any ELS 7 car pack?

Again, it's not a bug. Secondly, I do not use ELS as it causes way too many crashes. I only use vanilla cars, or low-poly cars (such as GTA V PD cars). 

Again, it's not a bug. Secondly, I do not use ELS as it causes way too many crashes. I only use vanilla cars, or low-poly cars (such as GTA V PD cars). 

I see, I sometimes crash too.  But you gotta admit those lights are super realistic and pleasing to the eye.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with the vanilla lightning system, as it looks very realistic in the world of GTA IV, and may I say; The real world too. 

I see absolutely nothing wrong with the vanilla lightning system, as it looks very realistic in the world of GTA IV, and may I say; The real world too. 

I've always thought about the silent lights. No weee oooooh to complement it.

I'm not sure what you mean. But, if you enjoy your doors flapping around, the fact that you can't die, and that your cars are invincible. Be my guest!

I'm not sure what you mean. But, if you enjoy your doors flapping around, the fact that you can't die, and that your cars are invincible. Be my guest!

haha. The doors are a big pain too but I like the ability to have the lights without the crazy siren sound.

Imagine you're chasing a drug dealer, you won't always just  blast the siren on your way there. What I would do is turn on the lights and use the siren when cars are blocking the way.

I do hope the door glitch will get fixed. But who likes dying and thrashing their car? hehe. I understand though.

Ineseri, I think Darkray347 is referring to the ELS Vanilla cars, the ones made by Pedro Rios here at LCPD:FR. Just search for Vanilla ELS X-Project 1.5 

Go to the PoliceHelper ini and edit the appropiate settings. 

@kshark: That's not really relevant either, as they still build on the same principle: Reload the extras, reset the car, be invincible, flood GTA IVs already leaking memory. 

Ineseri, I think Darkray347 is referring to the ELS Vanilla cars, the ones made by Pedro Rios here at LCPD:FR. Just search for Vanilla ELS X-Project 1.5

I thought els worked with every single police car out there. My bad haha