starcraftguy1

Stupid bumper sticker

I saw this bumper sticker which said "I sadly say the police are the worst group of terrorists." or something along those lines.
BTW: this is coming from Canada. How could anyone think that...
Unfortunately I didn't have time to get out my camera and snap a pic or vid... I am sure some of you want proof.

Glad there still are people who are displeased by such opinions. For example, in Russia maybe more than half people would agree over it, and won't call the police if their car was stolen.

There are people who just can't stand cops. Yet...who do they call when their car gets broken into?

oh, oh, I know their insurance company...(meant as a joke)

if your replying to me Please @0taku or Quote me so I get a notification 

So whats your problem...?

If you don't like the topic why bother to post a comment. Its that simple.

All i'm fucking saying is, so what people can have there own damn opinion. If they think cops are terrorist good for them let them think that, who cares?(well obviously you do) If you ever want to get any where in life you can't let that stuff bother you. Just laugh at there stupidity and move on...

This especially applies if you want to be a cop. If you let that stuff get to you have fun trying to get a job as a cop and keeping your job...

Edited by Darkangel

[u]​Click that spoiler you will not be disappointed!![/u]

[spoiler]http://www.choose.yudia.net/rickroll.swf

You've been Rick Rolled[/spoiler]

People hate cops for many reasons. they are the ones that enforce silly laws. for example: I cant drink until i'm 21 yet i can die for my country in a war at the age of 18. At 18 years old I cant carry a pistol with me when i walk down the barren streets (surrounded by woods) of Alaska to protect myself from bears until i'm 21, yet I can carry an assault rifle, kill people, and risk the possibility of getting killed myself in a war at 18. I cant smoke marijuana (which i dont anyway) which has equal the ability to hinder someone as booze does and is no more dangerous than booze. not one death has occured directly from marijuana. only smoking and driving, which is the same as drinking and driving. If you get caught with marijuana you get in alot of trouble, yet we are aloud to drink booze (which people overdose, not true with marijuana) and smoke TABACCO which has been proven to kill some people over time. 

And of course some departments are very corrupt. some cops have done some pretty sick things to people. 

I myself like the cops here. they enforce those same silly laws but i am smart enough to realize that it isn't the cop whose messed up in the head, but the legislatures. Cops just enforce it. it's their job

People hate cops for many reasons. they are the ones that enforce silly laws. for example: I cant drink until i'm 21 yet i can die for my country in a war at the age of 18. At 18 years old I cant carry a pistol with me when i walk down the barren streets (surrounded by woods) of Alaska to protect myself from bears until i'm 21, yet I can carry an assault rifle, kill people, and risk the possibility of getting killed myself in a war at 18. I cant smoke marijuana (which i dont anyway) which has equal the ability to hinder someone as booze does and is no more dangerous than booze. not one death has occured directly from marijuana. only smoking and driving, which is the same as drinking and driving. If you get caught with marijuana you get in alot of trouble, yet we are aloud to drink booze (which people overdose, not true with marijuana) and smoke TABACCO which has been proven to kill some people over time. 

And of course some departments are very corrupt. some cops have done some pretty sick things to people. 

I myself like the cops here. they enforce those same silly laws but i am smart enough to realize that it isn't the cop whose messed up in the head, but the legislatures. Cops just enforce it. it's their job

Indiana lets you carry a handgun at 18!

But yeah, I get your point.

People have too many opinions about things they know nothing about, and the less they know, the more opinions they have.

I would say that *some* cops are the worst kind of terrorists. I have had some pretty silly run ins with certain police officers (I wasn't breaking the law, they were just being dicks) and I would agree that sometimes police officers are terrible, power hungry people. 

Other officers though, are really great, swell guys. I know the officer stationed around my school is an awesome dude. He even played cards with me once. But then there are the dicks that just wanna cause an issue with people. 

There's Police Officers, and there's pigs. A police officer is the kind of person you want to meet on a traffic stop etc, but a pig is a person that deserves to be loathed. A pig is a person who wants to abuse the power given to him by the gun and badge. 

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though, but in my opinion it's wrong to put all cops in the same group. Not every cop is bad. What was said on that shirt above is true, but they are still members of public servers and as such should also do their best to be well respected on the streets. 

And yes, some people want to show their hate to the world through various means. As Darkangel said, if you let that kind if stuff get to you, you're in a bad way. 

Edited by ineseri

"Don't quote me on that" - ineseri

There's Police Officers, and there's pigs. A police officer is the kind of person you want to meet on a traffic stop etc, but a pig is a person that deserves to be loathed. A pig is a person who wants to abuse the power given to him by the gun and badge. 

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though, but in my opinion it's wrong to put all cops in the same group. Not every cop is bad. What was said on that shirt above is true, but they are still members of public servers and as such should also do their best to be well respected on the streets. 

And yes, some people want to show their hate to the world through various means. As Darkangel said, if you let that kind if stuff get to you, you're in a bad way. 

I'm not letting get to me. I just want to have peoples opinions. Is that wrong???

I'm not letting get to me. I just want to have peoples opinions. Is that wrong???

Nope, nothing wrong with that. That is what a fora is for. That's why I am confused by this comment:

So whats your problem...?

If you don't like the topic why bother to post a comment. Its that simple.

That's his opinion. Shouldn't he be entitled to it without being labeled as "someone with a problem"?

Just a question relating to the topic, Is it just me or is modern rap music alot about F-the Police?  :wacko:

How's Gotham these days? :p 

And yeah, it is. It's sad to hear it, that's why I try avoid that type of "music". 

How's Gotham these days? :p 

And yeah, it is. It's sad to hear it, that's why I try avoid that type of "music". 

Well, a couple of GCPD cops were in trouble but the swat team saved them

Agree about the rap thing, i only listen to like one modern Rap song otherwise i only listen to 80/90 rap :P

Nope, nothing wrong with that. That is what a fora is for. That's why I am confused by this comment:

That's his opinion. Shouldn't he be entitled to it without being labeled as "someone with a problem"?

Thanks bud, nice to see someone who can see it through my eyes. I'm going to send a 12 pack of donuts to your front door :P

[u]​Click that spoiler you will not be disappointed!![/u]

[spoiler]http://www.choose.yudia.net/rickroll.swf

You've been Rick Rolled[/spoiler]